The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they know where you live and your name?

Are you in the phone book as Big Benny HG?

I was thinking the same, but it got replaced in my short-term memory by how vastly outstanding this revelation is.

After finding out what computer posted the post in question they can trace it back to the location its in.

Like what Perverted Justice do when the paedophiles don't turn up.

It seems an awful lot of effort to go to, mind. Wouldn't they have to contact board admins to trace the IP? I thought this Surf Graffiti family must have known Benny's identity through some other means.

I know Surf and his mum personally, nothing bad to say about them, but this ain't on. If you can't take critisism, get out of the business, because let me tell ya, this won't be the last time someone takes the piss out of ya.

Even the best in the business are critisised. Just look at Mikey Riot ;) but at least he takes it like a man.

Come back Brad Flash...All is forgiven.

"Hi my name is surf graffit i am 19 andi im a pro wrestler in britain but im born and bred in guernsey and proud of it ive wrestled for many companies e.g. 3cw,gnp,nbw,twa,uwa."

Well at least he can spell his own ring name correctly... :rolleyes:

"Hi my name is surf graffit i am 19 andi im a pro wrestler in britain but im born and bred in guernsey and proud of it ive wrestled for many companies e.g. 3cw,gnp,nbw,twa,uwa."

Well at least he can spell his own ring name correctly... :rolleyes:

Well, we know he can't wipe his own arse correctly, so I'm not really surprised.

• Paid Members
Aw, come on guys. Let's make friends with him and show him that we didn't mean it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Surf-Graffiti/113099255397244

Well at least we can all judge his shit-arsery now that the Facebook page in question has YouTube links on it. This might be the best and worst self promotion ever seen on this forum.

Edited by Burchill's Buddy