The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members
the worst thing with sean is the squeeling like a stuck pig he does during his matches. the 12 ' fans' at stainforths show didnt understand as peter cantaford didnt have him announced as being deaf! his manager is just awful too!

Why would they? Is being deaf his gimmick? I remember seeing Alan Kilby a few years back, I had no idea he was deaf until someone told me after, he just went out and wrestled his match.

Telling the fans he is deaf, whether it's his gimmick or not would cover the fact that he's an awful wrestler and wouldn't make fans look at each other in bemusement when he starts squeeling.

Alan Kilby didn't squeel and screech in the ring and was a decent wrestler, so the fans didn't need to be told.

But surely if they need to explain that he's deaf to make excuses for poor performance then he shouldn't be wrestling at all? and certainly not doing promos if he can't speak!

though Joey would have been a tad bit higher, same with Kirby

I was thinking, if everyone that should have been top 10 or should have been higher the top 10 would have been huge!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The comment about Highlander being a "fucking idiot" for crashing through tables made me burst out laughing. Harsh but terrific.

The highlander is an intresting one for me alothgh perhaps he is not one of the best workers ever (he is capable of having a good match though). what the entry fails to mention thus giving an unfair and balanced perspective of the guy is that he has had a hand in training a lot of scotlands top talent which includes amoung other's Drew Mcintyre, for that he has be given his due.

The list compiles guys who are apparently shit wrestlers. Whether the guys he's trained are shit or not is completely irrelevant.

True, but if you are talking about a guy's generall worth in the industry it do's count for somthing, I just felt that anyone reading the write up would get a disaporsonate veiw on him.

The comment about Highlander being a "fucking idiot" for crashing through tables made me burst out laughing. Harsh but terrific.

The highlander is an intresting one for me alothgh perhaps he is not one of the best workers ever (he is capable of having a good match though). what the entry fails to mention thus giving an unfair and balanced perspective of the guy is that he has had a hand in training a lot of scotlands top talent which includes amoung other's Drew Mcintyre, for that he has be given his due.

The list compiles guys who are apparently shit wrestlers. Whether the guys he's trained are shit or not is completely irrelevant.

True, but if you are talking about a guy's generall worth in the industry it do's count for somthing, I just felt that anyone reading the write up would get a disaporsonate veiw on him.

Huh?

the worst thing with sean is the squeeling like a stuck pig he does during his matches. the 12 ' fans' at stainforths show didnt understand as peter cantaford didnt have him announced as being deaf! his manager is just awful too!

Why would they? Is being deaf his gimmick? I remember seeing Alan Kilby a few years back, I had no idea he was deaf until someone told me after, he just went out and wrestled his match.

Telling the fans he is deaf, whether it's his gimmick or not would cover the fact that he's an awful wrestler and wouldn't make fans look at each other in bemusement when he starts squeeling.

Alan Kilby didn't squeel and screech in the ring and was a decent wrestler, so the fans didn't need to be told.

But surely if they need to explain that he's deaf to make excuses for poor performance then he shouldn't be wrestling at all?

Yes, you would be correct there. He shouldn't be wrestling!

• Paid Members
dyslexia plus the fact I can't be arsed to spell check on a wrestling fourm.

Plus, dyslexia is just laziness.

What a load of shit! Can't be arsed to spell check is laziness, dyslexia is incredible frustrating and some people work very hard to work round that and still come up short on occasion.

No it's not and that's all i'm going to say you don't warrent more than that. what you say dosen't make any sence how is making more spelling mistakes than the average person lazy?

One thing that was never mentioned that I'll being up about Brad Flash.

Originally Tried by Bob Barrett also my trainer at the moment and one of the best and friendliest in the business.

He tried with Bob for several years, when Bob and Alan was ready to merge (RPW and EWA), Brad was brought in specially since Alan didnt allow anyone under 18 years old. Brad got his first taste of the big leagues being booked on a show with a few shows not really ready he put his name out there to other promoters slagging off Bob Barrett, basically saying he never got a break, mainly because he wasnt ready.

Also never knew about Brad screwing Mr. Bump Mikey Riot, then getting mugged on the way home.

I made a small basic website for him once never got paid from the prick and he wanted to borrow my Replica titles, luckily I never loaned them out.

dyslexia is just laziness. IS BS. Im borederline Dysliexic, its not nice when you have a 15,000 word assignment for University and the whole assignment looks like it was written by a spaz. Ive made several attempts to improve it but to no success so far.

• Paid Members

What a load of shit! Can't be arsed to spell check is laziness, dyslexia is incredible frustrating and some people work very hard to work round that and still come up short on occasion.

Reeled you in good and proper with that one, didn't he?

• Paid Members

Reeled you in good and proper with that one, didn't he?

Round here it can be very difficult to tell when someones having a laugh or being a cunt sometimes.