Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Didn't Gilligan Gordon politic for votes in this, that means he'll be #1 no doubt. If he is, I hope he doesn't do it next year, sorta makes the list anti-climatic.

 

No it was defo the 'good list' he once again tried pimping votes for so if he ends up on the shit list it'll be a massive fail on his behalf especially to be ranked first!

  • Paid Members
Posted

A 'massive fail' would be me nor the nefarious Dan Walsh even getting onto the list. I had the powers that be working night and day trying to ensure this would be the case...

 

Any publicity is good publicity as they say!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I seriously doubt it will be Renfrew or Shame. Renfrew's an extremely solid worker, and Adam Shame spent the past year as TXW Heavyweight Champion before losing it in a match some fans called British MOTY -

Posted
im hoping number 1 is either,adam shame, vyper or chris renfrew cos they are all the shits! luckily for vyper tho noone really pays attention to female wrestling any more (apart from me obviously) :music:

 

I'd actually say the chances of it being any of them three are slim as all three are actually good.

 

And it's also lucky for Vyper NOT that nobody pays attention, but rather that people actually think she's good.

Posted

Having read some of the comments made about people further down the shitlist, I'd say it's pretty certain that none of those will make the top spot- if, nothing else, because up in Scotland they just aren't seen enough to gather enough votes.

 

Anyway, i reckon they're much better than you give them credit for. Especially Renfrew, who rode reasonably high as a UKFF50 debutant last year.

Posted
Having read some of the comments made about people further down the shitlist, I'd say it's pretty certain that none of those will make the top spot- if, nothing else, because up in Scotland they just aren't seen enough to gather enough votes.

 

Anyway, i reckon they're much better than you give them credit for. Especially Renfrew, who rode reasonably high as a UKFF50 debutant last year.

 

i agree last year renfrew was great to watch but hes slowly going into the old fat generic brawler which is just shit and correct me if im wrong but this list is meant to be accumulated from the last years performances. i stand by my other two votes

Posted
Having read some of the comments made about people further down the shitlist, I'd say it's pretty certain that none of those will make the top spot- if, nothing else, because up in Scotland they just aren't seen enough to gather enough votes.

 

Anyway, i reckon they're much better than you give them credit for. Especially Renfrew, who rode reasonably high as a UKFF50 debutant last year.

 

i agree last year renfrew was great to watch but hes slowly going into the old fat generic brawler which is just shit and correct me if im wrong but this list is meant to be accumulated from the last years performances. i stand by my other two votes

Posted

Nah you aren't wrong, and you're as entitled to your view as any of us are. I was just remarking that, by the sound of the last few entries (especially this Ronin fella) who I've never seen, It'd take someone of talent WAAAY below where those three names are at just now.

Posted (edited)
A 'massive fail' would be me nor the nefarious Dan Walsh even getting onto the list. I had the powers that be working night and day trying to ensure this would be the case...

 

Any publicity is good publicity as they say!

 

Is that Pretty Boy Dan Walsh? If so then him being in the list would be a travesty of justice. He's great and his character is extremely well played. If your campaigning has caused this Gopher, I'll... probably do nothing but edit my sig into a scathing remark. A Ha.

Edited by spotlightmagnet1
  • Paid Members
Posted
A 'massive fail' would be me nor the nefarious Dan Walsh even getting onto the list. I had the powers that be working night and day trying to ensure this would be the case...

 

Any publicity is good publicity as they say!

 

Is that Pretty Boy Dan Walsh? If so then him being in the list would be a travesty of justice. He's great and his character is extremely well played.

 

Lol. People just don't get it... They just... sigh... don't get it.

 

It's Dan Walsh, for Pete's sake!

×
×
  • Create New...