The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
What is there to forgive ? If he were to fuck off and not do a single other entry, nobody would have the right to say anything. It's not as if we're paying him for the privelage is it ?

My point is people wouldn't make response like Freaky did, and wouldn't keep saying how "he puts his own time into it". If it was some newer member people wouldn't defend him as they do and I'm sure there would be more moaning on how its been done.

I couldn't really care if he does this or not or posts any more, just saying how I see it.

Edited by Tommy!

What is there to forgive ? If he were to fuck off and not do a single other entry, nobody would have the right to say anything. It's not as if we're paying him for the privelage is it ?

My point is people wouldn't make response like Freaky did, and wouldn't keep saying how "he puts his own time into it".

I can't speak for freaky, but I know I'd be making that same point as I did earlier. UKHG put a lot of work into this even though he isn't obligated to do so. People should be thanking him, not hassling him, and I'd feel the same way if it was anyone else that did it. I want to see the list as much as many, but it'd please me greatly if UKHG decided "fuck it" and never posted another entry.

If it was some newer member people wouldn't defend him as they do and I'm sure there would be more moaning on how its been done.

I'd really hope this isn't the case, because the point would still stand.

• Paid Members

My point is people wouldn't make response like Freaky did, and wouldn't keep saying how "he puts his own time into it".

I can't speak for freaky, but I know I'd be making that same point as I did earlier. UKHG put a lot of work into this even though he isn't obligated to do so. People should be thanking him, not hassling him, and I'd feel the same way if it was anyone else that did it. I want to see the list as much as many, but it'd please me greatly if UKHG decided "fuck it" and never posted another entry.

If it was some newer member people wouldn't defend him as they do and I'm sure there would be more moaning on how its been done.

Well then its nice your a understanding and patient bloke then, I'm not singling any one out per say, but you must know how much of a dick some people on here can be with stuff.

I'd like to point out I'm not hassling him for anything, I understand people have a life out side of the UKFF.

If this was some one other that Benny I wonder if people would be so forgiving on it taking so long and being so sporadic. I fucking well doubt it.

Whilst I'm very grateful to Benny for taking the time out of his obvious busy schedule to make these lists I do kind of agree with this point. If you recall that poster who started the thread about the UK Top Women a few months back he was castigated before it even got off teh ground (granted there are obviously people who are better qualified than he is) when all he was trying to do was create an interesting thread that people can get involved in. If I recall he was also told by some to wait until Benny had finished his list as there may not be room for two lists to run concurrently....he'd have had a hell of a long wait in that case!! :p

Again, let me re-iterate this isn't an attack on Ben, just an agreement with Tommy! into his statement.

• Paid Members
People should know by now that anything set up on the UKFF never happens. Whether it's CD swaps, Best Footballers, or this.

Well they do, or have. Incidentally is there going to be a gift swap this year. Didn't Au do it before, and has he has dropped off the board?

Edit: its been name dropped in off topic, spooky

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

If I were Ben, I'd just fuck the lot of us off right now for being a bunch of cunts. He has no obligation to do a single thing, despite the way some posters are acting.

And he DOES deserve more consideration than some new poster. He's completed the UKFF50 several times before, so it's obvious he's just busy, and will finish it later. We wouldn't know that from someone who hasn't done it in the past.

• Paid Members

I don't think there'd be more moaning, but I agree a newer poster would get less defence, but surely that's only natural? UKHG has earned the right to be defended over the years, he has a pretty good reputation on here and people know he'll finish the job properly. With a newer poster, they have no track record to defend.

People should know by now that anything set up on the UKFF never happens. Whether it's CD swaps, Best Footballers, or this.

Well this list has been completed a number of times, as was the original shitarse lists and 2 years worth of Secret Santa with few real problems.

Well fuck me the utter cuntishness of some people on here. The dude that does this list has no obilgation to us all to do the list so give the fella some time.