Paid Members chokeout Posted November 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 I probably shouldn't tell you how much I hate Up You're dead inside Jobs! DEAD! Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 (edited) I probably shouldn't tell you how much I hate Up Ok, that's just not acceptable. I can't fathom someone hating Up. Someone not liking it? Yeah sure. But HATING it? Fucking hell. It's the sweetest, most innocent lovely film ever. Edited November 4, 2013 by LaGoosh Quote
Guest Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 I probably shouldn't tell you how much I hate Up Your taste is just wrong Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 4, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted November 4, 2013 I probably shouldn't tell you how much I hate Up Ok, that's just not acceptable. I can't fathom someone hating Up. Someone not liking it? Yeah sure. But HATING it? Fucking hell. It's the sweetest, most innocent lovely film ever. Agreed, I feel I should change my mind about The Incredibles just as a way of distancing myself from anyone who hates Up. How? HOW? Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 4, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 Hate is probably too strong but I really didn't like Up, it hit all the wrong notes for me. It started off way too sad for a family film then got too silly in comparison, it was jarring. The boy and dog were really annoying too, I just didn't enjoy anything about it. I know other people love it so sorry. I actually haven't really liked any Pixar films except the first 2 Toy Story ones. I didn't like Cars at all and I never watched the second one. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 Disliked Up, but absolutely hated Wall-e. Just didn't connect with me at all, and felt like a waste of 2 hours of my life. Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 I really liked Wall-E. Thought the first half was brilliantly done seens as nothing is said. Quote
Blueknowzit Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 marvel live action universe to expand on netflix Daredevil, jesica jones, luke cage and ironfist miniseries leading into a defenders series all on netflix Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 7, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted November 7, 2013 That's big news, looking forward to a DareDevil series, it could work really well. Thor 2 homoerotic fan made picture was accidentally used for the movie poster in China Quote
DJM Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Banner. Let the Rhino hate commence... Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted December 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2013 Is that Green Goblin on the screen on the right hand side? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 3, 2013 Moderators Posted December 3, 2013 Right hand one is their take on Electro.. Centre looks like it might be the Goblin though. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted December 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2013 I meant this one Looks like they are going the Harry and Norman Osbourne as villains at the same time route Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted December 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2013 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Banner. Let the Rhino hate commence... I never saw rhinos back story? is he a mutant? why was he so big why did he dress up as a rhino? The Mech one looks ok. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.