GalaxyV.2 Posted October 29, 2013 Posted October 29, 2013 Wow, that's one helluva trailer. Fassbender just can't not look the man Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted October 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2013 I think it looks like a poorly edited fan made trailer. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted October 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2013 I think a lot of that is due to the music, which has been used in many fan trailers for stuff. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 30, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 30, 2013 That X-Men trailer doesn't really do it for me. Looking forward to Captain America though, I loved the first one and I really like the Winter Soldier storyline from the comics so it should be good. Early reports on Batman's look in Batman vs Superman Seems they're really trying to distance themselves from the Nolan films which is good, I hope he's in a grey suit. Quote
Cobra1000 Posted October 30, 2013 Posted October 30, 2013 Yeah, I liked the X-Men trailer, cant wait for the movie and enjoyed First Class, but it isnt that special. Plus - 100 points for shitty Storm being in it. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted October 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2013 Watched Thor 2 last night. More of the same and keeps the same mix of humour and action as the first. Action pieces are great <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler The two main villains are a wasted opportunity, probably only having a dozen lines between them with no development outside of the opening, a real shame as they managed to do so well with Loki in the last film. There's a nice, unexpected Captain America piss take / cameo as well As far as the end credits scene I hadn't read anything about it and it was nice to see them set up Guardians, knew it would be that as soon as they walked onto what looked like a set from Dr Who, totally different look to the rest of the film. [close spoiler] ");document.close(); Quote
DJM Posted October 30, 2013 Posted October 30, 2013 Watched Thor 2 last night. More of the same and keeps the same mix of humour and action as the first. Action pieces are great Yes, I totally agree: just 2-hours of entertainment, action and fun. If they can keep the quality of the first two Thors films, I would happily watch many more Thor sequels. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read 10) Iron Man 3 9) Spider-Man (2002) 8) Blade 7) Kick Ass 6) Avengers: Assemble 5) Superman (1978) 4) X-Men 3) Batman 2) The Incredibles 1) The Dark Knight Top 10 Superhero Movies (according to The Guardian) http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2...uperhero-movies Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 4, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 I strongly disagree with that list, I'll have to have a think about what mine would be like. Quote
ultimo the great Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 I'd have that 10 as <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler 1. Batman 2. The Incredibles 3. Spider-Man 4. Avengers: Assemble 5. Kick Ass 6. Iron Man 3 7. Blade 8. The Dark Knight 9. Superman 10. X-Men [close spoiler] ");document.close(); I'll have to think on a personal 10. Would Unbreakable count? Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 I watched The Incredibles the other day for the first time and fucking hated it. Very very tedious I found. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 4, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 I really don't like the Incredibles at all either, everyone fucking expects me to love it too because it's about superheroes which is always annoying. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 4, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted November 4, 2013 Incredibles is the one Pixar* I'm not that keen on. I've tried a few times to love it, but there's just something missing for me. *apart from Cars 2 Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 4, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted November 4, 2013 I probably shouldn't tell you how much I hate Up Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.