Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 villians? Jesus, it's going to be a right clusterfuck.

 

They have already planned 4 films so I think Electro will be the main villain in this one and the rest are going to appear briefly being introduced and take larger roles as the bigger story unfolds over the next couple of films. Spider-Man is a massive underdog anyway, he works well being outnumbered.

 

I really liked the first Amazing Spider-Man, I trust the follow ups to be good too, I like the idea of it being one big story.

 

Rhino's back story was that he was a Russian hired muscle who was permanently sealed in a powerful armour that looked like a rhinoceros, I think there's a version of him that's some sort of human/rhino mutant hybrid too. Don't mind him being a mech suit but I can't really make him out.

  • Paid Members
Posted

They were talking about Vulture possibly making an appearance to set up the next film as well and there's rumours Rhys Ifans is back for a cameo. Chuck in Norman Osbourne and theres six villains.........a sinister six

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, I think it's cool we're getting all those villains, I would've liked to see Kraven the Hunter, I think he'd work well in a movie.

 

I expect this one to end with a cliffhanger of Spider being outnumbered & beaten down after a big fight sequence and the next one to carry on from that, no way they can introduce then have him fight and defeat all those villains in one film.

Posted (edited)

Wonder woman in Batman vs Superman will be played by the fast and the furious's Gal Gadot

 

gal-gadot-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-07.jpg

 

I had a few other's I would have preferred but doubt she'll do too much anyway

Edited by iamtheman
Posted (edited)

Christ, are they just shoe-horning characters in for the sake of it? Its already Batman AND Superman, do we really need Wonder Woman there too? Or is this all just to present everyone before the Justice League movie

Edited by KingOfMetal
  • Paid Members
Posted

Wow that's huge news! Glad it went to a relative unknown who looks the part, hope she has some screen presence.

 

I could've happily had a sequel to Man of Steel that just had Superman in it, the addition of Batfleck was great news as far as I'm concerned and this is cool too, can't wait.

 

Also she was in the Israeli army so she should be believable at being super tough

gal-gadot.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Wow that's huge news! Glad it went to a relative unknown who looks the part, hope she has some screen presence.

 

I could've happily had a sequel to Man of Steel that just had Superman in it, the addition of Batfleck was great news as far as I'm concerned and this is cool too, can't wait.

 

Also she was in the Israeli army so she should be believable at being super tough

 

 

Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod? Same goes for batflick.

 

Interesting way to rush a JL movie i guess

 

Fuck me then i google chucks up this headline

 

Doomsday, Wonder Woman, and Nightwing are Rumored for 'Batman vs. Superman'

Edited by quote the raven
Posted
Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod?

 

That one is easy. She's an amazon, and they are a bunch of dicks. In the comics, before they are discovered, they have a policy of not interfering in "mans world." Wonder Women eventually leaves the amazonians to help bring justice to the evil man has brought to his lands. Or something like that.

 

As for Batman though... not sure. But in all fairness... he is more of a "street level" vigilante and based in Gotham. He would be massively out of his depth on his own against a intergalactic empire.

 

Personally I imagine Wonder Women is just going to be the briefest of cameo. Maybe even "Nick Fury in Iron Man" brief.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Me too, I think Batman will share the stage equally with Superman, Wonder Woman will reveal herself at the end and the 3rd film will be like their Avengers with everyone.

 

I really don't need to see Nightwing in it though. Can't wait til the villain(s) is/are confirmed.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod?

 

That one is easy. She's an amazon, and they are a bunch of dicks. In the comics, before they are discovered, they have a policy of not interfering in "mans world." Wonder Women eventually leaves the amazonians to help bring justice to the evil man has brought to his lands. Or something like that.

 

As for Batman though... not sure. But in all fairness... he is more of a "street level" vigilante and based in Gotham. He would be massively out of his depth on his own against a intergalactic empire.

 

Personally I imagine Wonder Women is just going to be the briefest of cameo. Maybe even "Nick Fury in Iron Man" brief.

 

 

Im a bit out of the loop on DC thanks for filling me in. Batman is going to have to pose some kind of threat Vs superman. A wonder women after credit sounds just fine

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

This looks really great, wasn't expecting so much to be revealed in the first trailer.

 

 

Holy shit! just paused it in the lab.

 

 

Vultures wings, and Doc oc tentacles in clear view

 

Next year is going to be a good year for movies

Posted

WB/DC are just in a hurry to get a JL movie out aren't they? I started off being interested in this DC movie-verse over what Fox and Sony were doing. However, every time news comes out about it, I lose more interest. I'm looking forward to the new X-men and Spiderman universe films more now.

 

Spiderman 2 looks good.

Posted

Warner Bros just haven't really understood what made the Marvel Universe build work. I was all for introducing Batman into the Superman film, but they seem desperate now to rush a JLA movie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...