Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just watched Bob Holly's RF shoot and like everyone said he comes off really well.

Found the bit on Benoit interesting and the stuff on the Brawl For All, Tough Enough and Lesnar powerbomb/broken neck match were all good to hear from his side. Had no idea his bout of staph infection actually nearly killed him.

Just seems a genuinely good, honest bloke. The only people he really has anything bad to say about are Rene Dupree, Ken Kennedy/Anderson and Scott Hall. Anderson really cops out. The thing I liked most was there doesn't seem to be any real ego or bigheadedness about him, he still seems surprised fans want his autograph.

Really enjoyed the interview. And Billy Gunn bursting in halfway through was an unexpected bonus. Gonna finally give the Waltman Youshoot a watch in a bit I think.

His KC youshoot is tons better. I just got myself a copy here. Came after just two days too.

He's a top bloke really with a pretty dry sense of humour. That, or he's a bit thick but either way I fucking love the guy.

Get him and Billy back. The business needs guys like these two about and in the locker room as trainers or whatever.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

I'll have to give that KC shoot a look. I got the impression he was being more honest and straight up than most be on these shoots. Doesn't seem to bullshit at all and he didn't kiss arse of everyone with any power.

Isn't Billy Gunn doing something behind the scenes for WWE these days or did I dream that? Could swear I read recently (might have even been on here) that he's a road agent or something.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

They are suing him for breaking a supposed confidentiality clause in his contract. He doesn't even go on twitter anymore. Youshoot isn't the best format for Steiner anyway. Can you imagine him sitting there for two hours getting quizzed about steroid abuse and the size of his fellow wrestlers cocks?

Watched the Sean Morley Timeline a couple of days ago. Didn't think much of it to be honest, and probably one of the worst Timelines I've seen. Seems to toe the political line a lot and he had absolutely nothing negative to say about the push McMahon gave himself that year (winning the Rumble, going over Shamrock in the Lions Den match, winning the World belt). Seemed a tad surreal seeing him wearing a Leeds Rhinos shirt, but one you could easily bypass.

he had absolutely nothing negative to say about the push McMahon gave himself that year (winning the Rumble, going over Shamrock in the Lions Den match, winning the World belt).

Why would he? Business was gangbusters, it'd be a bit weird of him to go "no he shouldn't have done that, it was a waste, I should've had that push and Vince should've spent more time figuring out how to give Taka or one of the other cruisers a title run."

• Paid Members
Seems to toe the political line a lot and he had absolutely nothing negative to say about the push McMahon gave himself that year (winning the Rumble, going over Shamrock in the Lions Den match, winning the World belt).

McMahon was the top heel in the company and one half of probably the biggest ratings fued of all time. Ofcourse he was going to push himself and it did big business. Anyone who has anything negative to say about it is a fucking idiot.

Just got the Shane Helms shoot to watch. I know he was outspoken about Shawn and has a bit of a gob from some podcasts I've heard him on so this could be pretty good.

He makes Michaels seem like a right bellend in this. I'm sure Helms hasn't been short of moments himself in his career, but I got the feeling watching it that he is a genuine and honest guy who has a real love for the wrestling business.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Currently got YouShoot w/ Perry Saturn, YouShoot w/ Iron Shiek and Breaking Kayfabe w/Sean Waltman on there way in the post. Any reviews on any of them?

Watched YouShoot with The Sandman last week and really enjoyed it. Sandman comes across as a massive bellend but in a good way across the shoot. He seemed pretty honest and must of polished off the best part of a 8 pack. It was the first YouShoot shoot I've seen and I really liked the way it was done compared to RF and Highspots.

Currently going through the Highspots shoot with Terri Runnels. Found it abit boring though.

Edited by Twinn