Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just got the Shane Helms shoot to watch. I know he was outspoken about Shawn and has a bit of a gob from some podcasts I've heard him on so this could be pretty good.

He makes Michaels seem like a right bellend in this. I'm sure Helms hasn't been short of moments himself in his career, but I got the feeling watching it that he is a genuine and honest guy who has a real love for the wrestling business.

i got the same impression too. surprised by him saying he started at 16

Currently got YouShoot w/ Perry Saturn, YouShoot w/ Iron Shiek and Breaking Kayfabe w/Sean Waltman on there way in the post. Any reviews on any of them?

Watched YouShoot with The Sandman last week and really enjoyed it. Sandman comes across as a massive bellend but in a good way across the shoot. He seemed pretty honest and must of polished off the best part of a 8 pack. It was the first YouShoot shoot I've seen and I really liked the way it was done compared to RF and Highspots.

Currently going through the Highspots shoot with Terri Runnels. Found it abit boring though.

If you like ring rat stories you'll probably enjoy the Perry one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6TJbz6uwXQ

Some of the stuff he mentions him and Raven got up to in the shoot sounded fucking fantastic.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members
I am just watching Vampiro's original Highspots shoot interview fantastic is not the word this is by far the best shoot I have ever watched so far.

Have you only watched one?

• Paid Members

Stopped watching the London and Kendrick shoot. They've became "enlightened". All of what I watched was them talking about making themselves better human beings and apologising for what they said on their previous shoot interview. A big open goal miss after their brilliant first one. Avoid.

London describing wrestling as 'fun gayness' is pretty much the best thing. They went through everything that needed to last time and had them in the right condition for the hilarity. Maybe if it was an hour long and condensed there would be something insightful to gain from it with some funny nuggets, but even then it would be a stretch. I'll stick to the first one with their Benoit at Bob Evans story.

Dave Taylor's with Highspots looks interesting.

Have you watched this yet? I'd especially be interested in what he has to say about working in the UK, Germany and Europe, but would be worried about how much research is done into his non-US career (see Feinstein's effort with Adrian Street).

Only seen the trailer on youtube thus far. I'll probably order it this week.

I didn't know there was a trailer up, I'll go check that out shortly. We can also now add 'posting trailers on youtube' to the list of things that Highspots have copied/stolen from Kayfabe Commentaries then.

Only seen the trailer on youtube thus far. I'll probably order it this week.

I didn't know there was a trailer up, I'll go check that out shortly. We can also now add 'posting trailers on youtube' to the list of things that Highspots have copied/stolen from Kayfabe Commentaries then.
Here's the preview
I was hoping they would make it available to purchase on youtube. I had a quick look on their website and the shipping cost is extravagant even for me. Edited by Shovanist Pig