Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Dudley Boyz RF shoot

Really good shoot this. Bubba says it how it is and D-Von is just a class act. Fucking legends both of them.

Good shoot. Are there other sites like that one where you can stream the shoot interviews?

Is the 2000 timeline shoot any good?

There's a few youshoot videos on there too. Including the quality one with Sean Waltman.

http://stagevu.com/video/ztxsrkgkqbbw

• Paid Members

They do hate each other, but its all done for a payday. Like worked shoots on camera. You tell your real feelings, you have a real argument, you personally attack each other and when someone gives you the sign behind the camera, go into work mode. They are both so desperate at this stage in the game because all their luxury bookings have been wasted and they are scraping by due to lack of interest that they'll do anything now. Its a bloke with one eye and brain damage arguing with a bloke with no teeth who's lost 100 pounds in the last year. They are knackered.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Hadn't watched a shoot for yonks but got a load of new stuff recently. Watched the 1995 timeline which is a good watch. Nash goes off on a tangent at times but he's as entertaining as ever.

Watched the 1999 one last night. That's another good watch. Val is a good guest and has a decent memory. I'm watching 2006 next.

I know Rikishi does 2000, who does 2001?

What do people think of the KC presenter, Sean Oliver? He's far better than most of the guys on these things but seems a bit up his own arse. I think he thinks he's "one of the boys" too.

• Paid Members

Sean Oliver's good. I don't think he ever comes across as being one of the boys. He always maintains a distance, even with his mates. He's easily the best shoot presenter around.

Ivory does 2001. I enjoyed it.

Yes, Ivory was pretty good. Came across really well and was good fun. And niiice, too.

WILLIAM REGAL ART OF WRESTLING PART ONE IS UP. LISTEN. LISTEN NOW.

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up!

I find it amazing that Feinstein will still ask a question, the guest will ask for clarity, and neither RF nor his crew have a clue about what they're asking. It strikes me he's printing someone's Obsessed with Wrestling page or the like, and taking it from there.

As such I find Sean Oliver much better!