Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just grabbed the 10 hour Flair shoot interview he did after he left WWE, anyone know if it's any good? I love Flair as much as the next man, just hope it's not the same recycled stories you hear all the time.

I found it very enjoyable.

Given Flair's lifestyle it is astounding that he remembers a lot of details pertaining to dates and places; many other wrestlers can't recall particulars such as the people they had a match with or travelled with at certain points!

Enjoy, it's a good watch!

Wow didn't know Highspots are coming to do a shoot interview with the Dynamite Kid, wonder how it will turn out.

I have been going through the Kayfabe Commentries stuff latley in particular the WWE timelines, ive seen the 1995 and 1997 ones, was wondering if anyones seen the 2000 one with Rikishi and if it is any good?

• Paid Members

I'm also working my way through the Flair Highspots shoot currently. I'm up to about1989/90, just after Ted Turner bought the company. Been a decent watch so far although like Daily Buzzard says the incessant tobacco chewing is fucking irritating.

Had no idea WCW were going to hire Tully Blanchard sometime after he failed his drug test and that Flair basically told them to fuck off because they were going to pay Tully $150 grand more than they were paying Arn.

• Paid Members
Wow didn't know Highspots are coming to do a shoot interview with the Dynamite Kid, wonder how it will turn out.

I hope they use subtitles on the DVD otherwise the Americans, and most places in the rest of the UK, aren't gonna understand him.

Indeed, when I lived in Surrey I carried round a portable chalk board with me to help folk out.

• Paid Members

They put subtitles up, because we all come from highly educated universities and we have to dumb ourselves down when we get on telly. Especially from toothless, tobacco chewing rednecks that watch that Ultimate Fighting. I've never saw anyone in the town who didn't wear a monocle or twirl a cane on their way to the job centre.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay