Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

What could they have possibly looted from Man United players in the 80s?

"Lads, I've just nicked this ELO cassette from Brian McClairs kit bag."

Bryan Robson was carrying a lot of Spice. Well, Old Spice.

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Has nobody seen Vampiro's documentary from a few years back? Great film. Most of it lies. The first scene starts out with Vamp trying to convince the viewer that this shitty little indy show he was running with Kevin Kleinrock was like SummerSlam or some shit.

Vamp is incredibly entertaining in a shoot interview setting, but literally 90% of what he says is absolute lies.

Edited by IronSheik

• 1 month later...

This is actually something I'm really excited and proud to finally make public. I have been working on starting up a side project which is going to be doing shoot style interviews with British wrestling - talent and figure's from the past & present. 

I have sorted out the first couple of names and I can't announce anyone just yet but I promise they are incredibly big and well known figures.

If you can and want to support and keep up to date head over to https://www.facebook.com/Behindthecurtainshootsuk

On 6/19/2019 at 12:53 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Dunno if this has appeared here elsewhere before but I just watched this brilliant half hour Vampiro interview from a couple of years ago and if you like his brand of rambling nonsense you should check it out.

His teenage daughter gets interviewed about her dad for a few minutes and it's great, she seems like a good kid and I think it's fascinating that the Vampiro who's infamous for exaggerated stories is so far from the guy she knows as her dad.

It's hilarious how he always puts everyone over as being a legit badass psycho, like he lives in a world of pure violence. He talks about crossing paths with a menacing rapper who's affiliated somehow with the crips and the bloods, the rapper he is talking about is Tone Loc! (the comedy rapper who appeared on an anti gang violence charity single). He also says Mili Vanilli are badass European gang bangers who went looting "Manchester United soccer players" with him.

Other highlights are him breaking down and crying the first time he saw the cover of "never mind the bollocks" because he knew then he had to be a punk. The fact that he watched Repo Man every day for years is great too, that's one of my favourite films. Finally he says completely straight faced that his advice for the kids is; "don't focus on your education". 

The YouShoot interview was fantastic. Not sure if he was just high AF or what but he talked about consumption of human meats, demons and going on a pilgrimage to Alaistair Crowley's house to do a week-long ritual there.

7 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Any previews you can add there? Just an empty Facebook page at the mo.

It's a brand new project. I am going to be announcing the first name we will be shooting in the next few days.... once we have announced we welcome and encourage fans to send in there questions and the best one's will be asked during the show 

• 10 months later...

A bit of necromancy here, soz.

Does anyone else watch those interviews from Chris Van Vliet? I like his style, he's pretty laid back and doesn't come across half as awkward and nerdy like a lot of shoot interviewers and manages to get a lot of current big names but man, his recent video with Jordynne Grace was ehh.. odd, he was constantly bringing the conversation back to creepy/sex related stuff. I'm probably over thinking things but yeah, not a fan of that interview.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

A bit of necromancy here, soz.

Does anyone else watch those interviews from Chris Van Vliet? I like his style, he's pretty laid back and doesn't come across half as awkward and nerdy like a lot of shoot interviewers and manages to get a lot of current big names but man, his recent video with Jordynne Grace was ehh.. odd, he was constantly bringing the conversation back to creepy/sex related stuff. I'm probably over thinking things but yeah, not a fan of that interview.

She has a book out about weirdos sending her DMs, so in fairness to him, that's probably what he went for. Her interview with Ethan Page on Highspots was very heavy in that direction as well, so it seems that's what she wants to get out there. I think maybe he should have provided a bit of context why they went in that direction, but its certainly one she likes to go down.

cover-image.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay