THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I'm not knocking the logo suggestions (because some of them are groovy, like) but the whole embarrassment over the current logo looking nationalist has rather hidden from me just how ugly "UKFF" is as a group of letters.

In terms of aesthetics I mean.

This! I had a play about with a few ideas myself and you just can't get those letters to sit nicely in a design. That said, I do like Eddie's retro WWF logo effort. Would be keen to see what someone like chokeout could come up with, he's a graphic designer or something like that, isn't he?

• Moderators
Oh, that's it. Eddie's first of those three has got to be a front-runner - sums up the character of the forum, and it looks class.

EDIT: I know this is probably asking too much, but it seems a shame to waste any of the good designs. Maybe we could do a PWT-XWT-type thing where the banner changes yearly via competition, and the winning designer gets a prize?

Agree that Eddie's is the front runner at the minute. Hate the idea of a rotating logo though.. not everyone can be winners, and a logo is a brand and an anchor; it should be consistent. Not some flavour of the year.

Of course the big problem with Eddie's is that although it looks great, it doesn't fit with the color scheme.

Edited by Chest Rockwell