THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

First day back in work and I'm hacked off with it already, so here. I think keeping it simple is the way to go. I haven't got anything other than GCSE Art so apologies for the shitness, but it's more a few suggested themes than final design.

UKFF-Copy_zpsc77a36a9.jpg

I think it's also fitting if the final effort is done in MS Paint and not your fancy stuff.

I like that bottom one quite a bit - simple and effective!

• Paid Members

They're both awesome, but that second one is sheer class.

There've been some pretty good ones so far. Hopefully some more people will put up more suggestions, and then we can have a vote and a decision before Moo's space shuttle leaves.

I'm not knocking the logo suggestions (because some of them are groovy, like) but the whole embarrassment over the current logo looking nationalist has rather hidden from me just how ugly "UKFF" is as a group of letters.

In terms of aesthetics I mean.

Edit: Not that I'm suggesting changing the name of the forums because that'd be stupid.

Edited by Vamp

• Paid Members

Oh, that's it. Eddie's first of those three has got to be a front-runner - sums up the character of the forum, and it looks class.

EDIT: I know this is probably asking too much, but it seems a shame to waste any of the good designs. Maybe we could do a PWT-XWT-type thing where the banner changes yearly via competition, and the winning designer gets a prize?

Edited by Carbomb