Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He's been doing a bit of producing too, he worked on and published the latest(?) Author & Punisher album which I may have passed on that due to his involvement.. a shame as A&P is awesome.

  • Paid Members
Posted

i got a ticket, a mate of mine is a Ghost fanatic and went through the pre-sale to get one. The show sold out almost instantly.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't think I've ever heard Rollo Tomassi, just a band I've somehow skipped over despite playing a style of music i like, i'll give it a go.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I don't think I've ever heard Rollo Tomassi, just a band I've somehow skipped over despite playing a style of music i like, i'll give it a go.

A mate of mine is infatuated with the singer so I always had them down as a band his cock liked, but they're decent.  Cracking live too.

in "Supergroup" news, Brian Baker and a couple of Bouncing Souls have teamed up with a terrible singer to give us a song that sounds like it was cut from Gray Race era Bad Religion set lists http://www.brooklynvegan.com/beach-rats-lifetime-bouncing-souls-dag-nasty-playing-debut-shows-streaming-song/

Posted
1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

What's your favourite Bad Religion record Keith?

Recipe For Hate and Stranger Than Fiction are favourites as they were the current releases when I got into them. I wouldn’t say that they are their best by any stretch but you know how it is, your first always makes you smile!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Stranger Than Fiction is one i always lean towards as well. I dont think they've ever put out a bad album though, i even like the non-Brett Guerwitz records. Great live band too.

Posted

I don't mean this as a bad thing, but they are the Status Quo of US punk, anything post Suffer could be on any different album and not sound out of place. Graffin's acoustic stuff is decent too.

  • Members
Posted
On 7/9/2018 at 9:04 PM, wordsfromlee said:

Finally got round to listening to the new Rolo Tomassi record. Fair play, it's bloody brilliant!

Pleased they're getting the recognition they deserve. Their show at Scala will be bloody lovely.

Few releases I've been enjoying are the new Don't Worry and Mom Jeans albums. If anyone is into the kind of lo-fi emo/indie genre then you'll really enjoy them.

Also, listening to a lot of Fresh. What a bloody great band,have a listen to them. Proper summer tunes, and a great bunch of guys and gals too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just been checking out a band I discovered on You Tube called Mono Inc. They're a melodic goth band, bit like Sisters of Mercy. I really like them. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...