The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I don't think I've ever heard Rollo Tomassi, just a band I've somehow skipped over despite playing a style of music i like, i'll give it a go.

A mate of mine is infatuated with the singer so I always had them down as a band his cock liked, but they're decent.  Cracking live too.

in "Supergroup" news, Brian Baker and a couple of Bouncing Souls have teamed up with a terrible singer to give us a song that sounds like it was cut from Gray Race era Bad Religion set lists http://www.brooklynvegan.com/beach-rats-lifetime-bouncing-souls-dag-nasty-playing-debut-shows-streaming-song/

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

What's your favourite Bad Religion record Keith?

Recipe For Hate and Stranger Than Fiction are favourites as they were the current releases when I got into them. I wouldn’t say that they are their best by any stretch but you know how it is, your first always makes you smile!

On 7/9/2018 at 9:04 PM, wordsfromlee said:

Finally got round to listening to the new Rolo Tomassi record. Fair play, it's bloody brilliant!

Pleased they're getting the recognition they deserve. Their show at Scala will be bloody lovely.

Few releases I've been enjoying are the new Don't Worry and Mom Jeans albums. If anyone is into the kind of lo-fi emo/indie genre then you'll really enjoy them.

Also, listening to a lot of Fresh. What a bloody great band,have a listen to them. Proper summer tunes, and a great bunch of guys and gals too.