Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Terrorizer put out a Doom metal special a few years ago, ive got a copy. You can pick it up digitally or in print through their website.

Posted

I had a flick through that at the time, looked decent.

 

Anyone else seen the story of Malcom McLaren and and Vivian Westwoods kids burning £5 million worth of punk crap because punk's now oh so corporate and is conning the kids? As if their parents weren't the ones who helped push that along by being the con artists in the first place, cunts. I wanna bring them along to 0161 fest or the countless DIY shows around the country.

Posted

Privileged millionaire in acting like an arsehole shocker.

 

He tried to sell his original acetate copy of Anarchy In The UK on eBay with all the proceeds going to charity. It ended on £62,000 but hadn't hit his ridiculous £1m reserve so he burnt it instead. He'd rather burn it that give the £62k to charity.

 

Hopefully the final item he sets alight is himself.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It would be good if McLaren's son burned with it. John Lydon's just as bad. He gave most of his stuff to charity shops and saved nothing. Then he destroyed Sid Vicious' suicide not for a stunt on a TV show he was trying to get off the ground.

 

Anyone read Steve Jones' book yet? Just got it today and had a flick through. Heards it's really good. Got a lot of time for Jonesey.

Posted

Ghost have announced a European leg of their Popestar tour for next year.

Mar 24th: Norwich UEA

Mar 25th: Cardiff Great Hall

Mar 26th: London O2 Forum Kentish Town

Mar 28th: Leeds O2 Academy

Mar 29th: Glasgow O2 ABC

Mar 31st: Manchester O2 Apollo

Apr 1st: Birmingham O2 Academy

Apr 4th: Brighton Dome

 

I'm definately off to the Leeds show. Love the sound in O2 Academy and was gutted they didn't play their last time they were over.

That and then Mayhem two nights later in Manchester is going to be a hell of a week

Posted

Ghost have announced a European leg of their Popestar tour for next year.

Mar 24th: Norwich UEA

Mar 25th: Cardiff Great Hall

Mar 26th: London O2 Forum Kentish Town

Mar 28th: Leeds O2 Academy

Mar 29th: Glasgow O2 ABC

Mar 31st: Manchester O2 Apollo

Apr 1st: Birmingham O2 Academy

Apr 4th: Brighton Dome

 

I'm definately off to the Leeds show. Love the sound in O2 Academy and was gutted they didn't play their last time they were over.

That and then Mayhem two nights later in Manchester is going to be a hell of a week

I'll be at the Cardiff show. Cannot wait.

Posted (edited)

AFI have been confirmed as support for Deftones on their upcoming UK dates. Winner.

I doubt I'll be able to get to any of the shows unfortunately. I've seen Deftones before (fantastic live) but I've always wanted to see AFI live, and I don't think I've heard of them touring in the past ten years. Any idea if these few dates in the UK will lead to a tour of their own?

Edited by sammorgz
  • Paid Members
Posted

Looks like they're doing these dates with Deftones & then onto Euro fests (inc Download). Surprised they're supporting as I thought they'd be playing big rooms themselves given their lack of activity over here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...