Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

After what feels like waiting forever for this to happen, SubRosa are touring Europe. UK dates are : London 11th October, Birmingham 12th October, Manchester 13th October.



If you get bored of the intro just skip to 3:15.
Posted

It's a good tune. Not spectacular, but they'll never please some people again.

 

Fuck double albums though.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

The song is OK. Nothing exciting, but decent. Very Death Magnetic sounding. I right there with you on fuck double albums though. I can't think of a single one that wouldn't have been better as just a single album with some of the crap cut out.

 

 

Here's the youtube link for anyone who needs it -

 

https://youtu.be/uhBHL3v4d3I

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Posted

It aint bad, that's about all I can say about it really.

 

 

New Darkthrone, it's erm.. very Darkthroney. Much more heavy metal than the speed metal/crusty stuff they were putting out for a second.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

the Metallica tune is ok, you could take James' vocals off it though and it would sound like any other thrash band. I am looking forward to seeing Lars completely botch the double kick stuff when they play it live though.

 

speaking of Metallica...Spotify have started to do mini-documentaries, Metallica 'The Early Years' is the first one, it's over on Spotify's Youtube channel:

 

Edited by Egg Shen
Posted

Tom Searle, guitarist in Architects, has passed away aged 28 after a three battle against cancer

I'm friends with the carter family and there all devistated and totally at a loss :(

Posted

 

Tom Searle, guitarist in Architects, has passed away aged 28 after a three battle against cancer

I'm friends with the carter family and there all devistated and totally at a loss :(

What a totally wanky comment. Piss off.
  • Members
Posted

Tom Searle, guitarist in Architects, has passed away aged 28 after a three battle against cancer

28....fucking hell, that's tough. One of my favourite bands to see live, always have it 100% and that news absolutely sucks.

Posted

Really gutted to hear this. 28 is no age. I remember when I first saw them live in 2006, they were on a bill with BMTH and Azriel and just wiped the floor with everybody. Buried At Sea is still one of my favourite tracks from that period in my life. Shit news.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...