Paid Members martyngnr Posted October 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2013 (edited) I know that to spite myself I will google Metallica family and ruin my upbeat mood. Is it like those 30 seconds to Mars videos where people talk shite at the end of their shite music vids? The little signs top it off Edited October 9, 2013 by martyngnr Quote
Keith Houchen Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 I know that to spite myself I will google Metallica family and ruin my upbeat mood. Is it like those 30 seconds to Mars videos where people talk shite at the end of their shite music vids? The little signs top it off Much like my sex life, I lasted ten seconds before wanting to vomit and weep. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 10, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 10, 2013 Anyone heard the new Korn album? Its fucking brilliant! If the dubstep thing was a style shift too much for you, i wouldnt let it put you off this. The dub/electronic is still present (although very subtely) but by god they've brought back the riffs, which is probably a concious decision made since the return of Head. Anyones expecting a return to the first two albums will be disappointed (abd there''ll always be those fans), but this truthfully what you'd expect Korn to sound like in 2013. This album sounds massive, and it'd be fantastic live. Quote
patiirc Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 Anyone heard the new Korn album? Its fucking brilliant! If the dubstep thing was a style shift too much for you, i wouldnt let it put you off this. The dub/electronic is still present (although very subtely) but by god they've brought back the riffs, which is probably a concious decision made since the return of Head. Anyones expecting a return to the first two albums will be disappointed (abd there''ll always be those fans), but this truthfully what you'd expect Korn to sound like in 2013. This album sounds massive, and it'd be fantastic live. Didnt realise that they had one out, shall give it a whirl, I'm waiting the new Seps Album which drops Oct 25th Quote
KingOfMetal Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 Got a bit of new stuff to work through at the minute including the new Trivium album and the new one from Black Spiders. Ghost are releasing a new deluxe version of 'Infestissumam' on November 20th. The 2CD set will include the Infestissumam album along with the bonus track 'La Mantra Mori' (previously released on the US & Japan Deluxe editions) and the second CD will the new 'If You Had Ghost' covers EP, featuring covers of ABBA, Depeche Mode, Roky Erickson, Army Of Lovers and a live version of 'Secular Haze' Quote
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted October 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2013 Have you guys seen this? I got 11 out of 20. Ikea or Death Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2013 No offence meant to anyone who likes that stuff but to me David Draiman and Trivium sounds like such a fucking horrible combo. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 10, 2013 Moderators Posted October 10, 2013 (edited) David Draiman is a hilarious idiot. But that Disturbed album was a guilty pleasure of mine for a while. Very catchy! Edited October 10, 2013 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Ghostface1982 Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 I can kind of see where Machine Head, or more specifically Rob Flynn, is coming from. Black & white colour scheme, lions with axes, roman numerals. But, if it isn't just a bit of harmless fun, Rob Flynn just needs to bite his tounge sometimes. Will never forget how much of a bellened he came accross as following the first Sonisphere when he threw a bitchfit about being billed lower than Limp Bizkit going so far as to pull out of the show...to then play it anyway as a 'suprise' I saw this on facebook. The way some of the Machinehead fans were going on you'd think that they had the copyright on black and white lion heraldry. Metal fans can be soooo bitchy. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 10, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted October 10, 2013 Have you guys seen this? I got 11 out of 20. Ikea or Death I only got 9. Shameful display. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 Have you guys seen this? I got 11 out of 20. Ikea or Death I only got 9. Shameful display. You scored 17 out of 20! Congrats you are... True Kvlt. Either you work at IKEA or you played drums for Bathory, because your knowledge is at the level of dare we say it, the cloven hooved one himself. That Quote
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2013 ^appropriate username. I got 12. My musical-loving sister got 14. Shame on me. Quote
Merzbow Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 20, i had a couple of lucky guesses with the Ikea ones but i was really into black metal at one point. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.