Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That festival is tempting, just a shame that it's such a trek away.

 

Is anyone seeing Mainliner on their first ever UK tour? Bloody good japanese noisey psychedelic rock led by Kawabata of Acid Mothers Temple (who are also playing here soon).

  • Paid Members
Posted

Look at the lineup image for that festival, especially the bottom right corner. Metal bands need to sack that one guy who designs all the logos.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately its part and parcel of that scene. Sometimes I struggle to even read some bands logos.

Pitty I can't do this aswell as Damnation. Its on a sunday too so wouldn't need to sort it with work for time off, but I just can't afford another gig like this on top of everything I have coming up and the petrol.

 

Gutted as I'll miss At The Gates AGAIN!, and Graveworm are a great band too

Edited by KingOfMetal
Posted
Look at the lineup image for that festival, especially the bottom right corner. Metal bands need to sack that one guy who designs all the logos.

:laugh: :laugh:

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll second you. Pretty much everything about Bolt Thrower is wonderful. They're phenomenal live. Actually sounds like the audial equivalent of a line of tanks charging across the concert arena crushing all in their path.

Posted
I'll second you. Pretty much everything about Bolt Thrower is wonderful. They're phenomenal live. Actually sounds like the audial equivalent of a line of tanks charging across the concert arena crushing all in their path.

I lent Martin Kearnes a stack of metal when we were at school, not that I'm claiming to have got him into metal. He was four years younger than me and a lovely lad.

Posted

The lead singer of Necrophobic has been jailed for abusing his wife and children, nearly as sad is that I've already seen people saying "Free Tobias" and the like. Metal (especially the underground scene) has it's fair share of total cunts who support guys like him, Wrest and Varg etc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...