Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Paid Members
You know what I loved about Sid's last run in WWE? The fist bumps he gave to the fans. It still looks ace even now. None of the usual hand slapping, high five crap.

Oh I loved that, and he's always do it with the same evil motherfucker look on his face. He done it when he was heel as well, didn't he?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You know what I loved about Sid's last run in WWE? The fist bumps he gave to the fans. It still looks ace even now. None of the usual hand slapping, high five crap.

Oh I loved that, and he's always do it with the same evil motherfucker look on his face. He done it when he was heel as well, didn't he?

He did, which made it even better!

• Moderators

That's why Sid can't come in now as a bodyguard for someone, or if he is be one longer than a fortnight. People cheer Sid. it's what they do. They can't help it. I can't think of one run where it hasn't happened. He comes in as a heel, everyone starts cheering him about 4 minutes later. Always happens.

having said that, he sometimes did that faggy flappy hand thing to try and build up crowd noise

having said that, he sometimes did that faggy flappy hand thing to try and build up crowd noise

He used to do that near the end of his WCW career, aswell as knocking off Hulk Hogan's gestures

It's crazy to think someone of his stature hasn't been involved in any real wrestling organisation for over a decade, especially considering he's aged pretty well, seems to have been in good health, and successfully recovered from that broken leg. That's just a waste.

• Paid Members

Doesn't help that Sid and Johnny Ace hate each other. It was Ace that suggest he do that middle rope karate kick thing that snapped his leg in two. Although, I remember around 2007 Ace saw him at an Indy show and the big rumour was he was going to be returning. It might have been before the Benoit murders. Never heard anything about him coming back for ages though. Would have been great to see him at a Royal Rumble.

These videos are more than a replacement for seeing him on Raw, though. Highlights of Sid's career:

Archived