Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

I saw an interview recently with Sid Eudy, and he looked really healthy and well. i then checked out his d.o.b. and amazingly hes only 51 still. Given hes been making sporadic appearances, do you think Big Sid could make a return??? He certainly has the size, presence and backstory to!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of years ago when SmackDown was desert dry, I thought why not? It couldn't have done any real harm. Lets face it, we would have all marked out publicly / pretend they hated it and had a wank over it privately.

But now? SmackDown is too fresh for Sid. ECW would be a horrible fit. And there is no way he is going to Raw.

• Paid Members

Sid's in a situation where, he was never any good, so if you loved the man back in the day, you'll love him for the same reason's today. He hasn't lost any talent (well how could he?) and he's in top shape, with the same haircut, costume and moves as the Big Man from 1996. I could see him fitting in well in WWE. Bring back Sid, I say.

Here he isn't showing Scott Hall how it's done.

I doubt he will get a run in WWE ever again, and I'm not sure TNA would never want him. A few years on the indies, then he's done.

Thanks for the heavy knowledge heavy tea.

Sorry... IN MY OPINION. Thought that's what a forum was for, I wasn't meanoing to make a statement, just my thoughts on the subject. I doubt many of the current majority of wrestling fans give a fuck about Sid, certainly none of the kids. At this point, do you really see Vince or TNA shelling out for a terrible 46 year old big man who wouldn't draw flies?

Archived