Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Paid Members
Go to 7:10 on this video to find the winner for the award for "biggest insider comments with the least reaction to the insult in history". Seriously, how anyone thought this Russo-penned gem would get a "oooo" is beyond me. The scissors thing isn't exactly the Montreal Screwjob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKpfpPNsFVQ

So pointless that ten years later, somebody still brings it up in a conversation. Regardless on the context.

This forum isn't targeting the audience Nitro was at the time though. We on here know about it. But what about the rest of the viewing audience? What exactly did comments like that do for WCW by the way?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sid's another one of those guys where it simply didn't matter how good he was in the ring. The man looked like he could beat the shit out of you, your dad and all of you're dad's mates. In one sitting.

Unless your name was brian pillman or arn anderson :laugh:

I didn't say he could actually do it. I said he looked like he could do it. Whether he could or not doesn't matter a jot.

• Paid Members
Sid's another one of those guys where it simply didn't matter how good he was in the ring. The man looked like he could beat the shit out of you, your dad and all of you're dad's mates. In one sitting.

Unless your name was brian pillman or arn anderson :laugh:

I'd back Sid against both of them at the same time, if they were to fight next week. Go Sidney.

• Awards Moderator
I want Sid back too, and I don't even know why. I never really liked him.

Now if that isn't drawing power, I don't know what is.

This is true for me as well. I want Sid back, and it would get me watching. There are few things more fun than watching a Sid squash match, and that's all they'd need to get him over with anyone who doesn't remember him. Four people wrestling in the ring, out comes Sid, clothesline, powerbomb, chokeslam, powerbomb, SID pyro, job done. Easy.

Could anyone else see him being allied with Edge? In an "I'm Edge, I'm a conniving evil bastard and if anyone tries to do anything about it, here's Sid to powerbomb the snot out of you" sort of way?

Sid, to "ME", is the best big man ever. Sure, not for his skills, but mearly for his presence and believability! When he turns it on, he really makes you believe he's a fucking lunatic. If he was ever to return full time, that, for me would be enouch for me to start watching and following wrestling on TV again, something I havent done for a number of years.

Could anyone else see him being allied with Edge? In an "I'm Edge, I'm a conniving evil bastard and if anyone tries to do anything about it, here's Sid to powerbomb the snot out of you" sort of way?

Basically I think the old Shawn Michaels role would work with many in the WWE now. But they would probably make him out to be like Kendricks bodyguard more than anything, rather than a "player."

But they would probably make him out to be like Kendricks bodyguard more than anything, rather than a "player."

You think so?

I've never actually heard Jackson speak, whilst i'm sure Sid would be all over the promo segments on any of the three WWE shows.

Teaming him with Edge would be reason enough to watch.

Archived