Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

As a bit of an add-on to this, Sid's 16 year old son, Gunner Eudy, has adopted the Lord Humongous persona and debuted at an event promoted by Jazz and Rodney Mack in Jonesboro Arkansas this past weekend.

Apparently he is as tall as his father, but "not as wide" and has "a face that will make him money as a babyface down the road" [according to a report on gerweck.net]

Could be one to watch.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that good of a picture but it's the only one available so here it goes. Sid's son:

osg7kn.jpg

He's tagging with Scott Hall against Sid & another guy on September 19th.

Meanwhile, here's a recent picture of Sid:

35b6p74.jpg

He still looks pretty good.

Sid looks damn bad ass in that picture.

I dont think any wrestler out there can give as convincing portrayal of a psycho as BIG Sid and yet has the physicality to back it up. Given WWE's current roster other than maybe Batista and Taker (who have retained there aura, unlike the likes of Khali, Big Show, Kane etc) does anyone else on the roster look like they could beat Sid????? If Sid came back tomorrow it would be BIG business for WWE. They have the footage and $$$ to do some really sick 'return' vignettes and given that WWE is going more friendly, Sid is taylor made. He doesnt have to curse, bleed or do hardcore stuff to be a monster, he is one!

WWE sign this guy back now!!!!

My earliest memory of Sid was seeing him in total loon mode and pasting Virgil (incidentally that loss seem to condemn Virgil to career jobber) brutally in an absolute squash! He looked absolutely lethal. Then came the WM 8 match where he manhandled Hogan like a rag doll. I'd never seen Hogan (who was always the super power) beaten like that (+ the kicking out of leg drop) Hogan was really made to look inferior in this match.

Sid looks damn bad ass in that picture.

For that reason alone it won't matter a jot that the majority of the younger fanbase won't know who he is.

Once they see him decimate a few midcarders they will be as impressed as the rest of us.

Say what you want about Sidney but the fella had "it" - the look, the charisma, the "aura" of a superstar, a devastating set of power moves......

As has been said, back in the late 80's/early 90's the guy was a fuckin' monster.

I still reckon he could be a draw now - and who wouldn't cum all over the place if Sid didn't walk out on Raw one night and had a stare-down with Orton or Batista [when he returns]? I sure would.

I still reckon he could be a draw now - and who wouldn't cum all over the place if Sid didn't walk out on Raw one night and had a stare-down with Orton or Batista [when he returns]? I sure would.

The thing with Sid is, he's an old school style heel, so he'd require someone to know how to book him properly.

I doubt that would happen in WWE.

My earliest memory of Sid was seeing him in total loon mode and pasting Virgil (incidentally that loss seem to condemn Virgil to career jobber) brutally in an absolute squash! He looked absolutely lethal. Then came the WM 8 match where he manhandled Hogan like a rag doll. I'd never seen Hogan (who was always the super power) beaten like that (+ the kicking out of leg drop) Hogan was really made to look inferior in this match.

When I watched Wrestlemania 8 I had not seen much of Sid at all.

All the highlights made him look like a killer and the Powerbomb that finished every squash match was the most brutal I'd ever seen.

Then, during the Hogan match, Sid does the most protected, low-level Powerbomb ever on Hogan, and I honestly thought he had ballsed it up! Hogan doing the old "Brother D-Von" convulsions on the floor didn't help either.

For those that haven't seen it......

Back to Sid being awesome for a second, Scooter Keith posted a squash match from Youtube of The Skyscrapers vs The Ding Dongs, it's absolutely fucking brilliant. Sid and Spivey are MURDERERS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctkar6hlMOM

Squash city.

Sid was, is and will always have the following:

Size

Look

Monster appeal

ability to portray a psycho

believability

quite how WWE or TNA have stumped up the $$$$ for the most believable monster free agent is beyond me

Archived