Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Christian, Randy Orton and the Broken Necked CM Punk decide to merge their titles into a new undisputed title, which they hand to Sid in the hope he won't hurt them. Sid looks like he's going to let them off, but NO! And he fucking twats them all and stands proudly in the ring with his pyro behind him, like this.

Exactly. Knowing Sid, like I believe I know him, why would he just accept the title's from these people. He enjoys the challenge of destroying lives. Handing over the titles to time would be an insult to the man.

I think if they did an Angle whereby some team were battling DX and DX were dicking around and the team says "were bringing in your worst nightmare Shawn" and they play vignettes of a psychotic Sid (intermixed with old wcw/wwe footage) then it could work for a return.

Sid's another one of those guys where it simply didn't matter how good he was in the ring.

In other words, Sid could succeed where 90% of the current crop (indie & WWE) fail.

This is evidence that what you can actually do in the ring is only a fraction of what it takes to be a great wrestler.

I doubt many of the current majority of wrestling fans give a fuck about Sid, certainly none of the kids.

Sign him up, bring him out and have him powerbomb some fucker through a table, then hand him a microphone.

The kids will be sold on him then. He's giant, built like a tank, wears leather waistcoats, has cool hair and spits whilst shouting in a threatening manner.

What more do they want in a wrestler?

Show any kid who watches WWE this video and see what the reaction is.

• Paid Members

Go to 7:10 on this video to find the winner for the award for "biggest insider comments with the least reaction to the insult in history". Seriously, how anyone thought this Russo-penned gem would get a "oooo" is beyond me. The scissors thing isn't exactly the Montreal Screwjob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKpfpPNsFVQ

Go to 7:10 on this video to find the winner for the award for "biggest insider comments with the least reaction to the insult in history". Seriously, how anyone thought this Russo-penned gem would get a "oooo" is beyond me. The scissors thing isn't exactly the Montreal Screwjob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKpfpPNsFVQ

So pointless that ten years later, somebody still brings it up in a conversation. Regardless on the context.

Archived