Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you really see Vince or TNA shelling out for a terrible 46 year old big man who wouldn't draw flies?

TNA? Yes. Vince? Maybe. Imagine if at number 30 at last years Royal Rumble, you heard start of Sid's "Psycho" theme music? I'd mark big time for it.

Sincerely doubt it's gonna happen, but I guess TNA have made worse signings, and guys like Vince must have saw something in the guy to bring him in and put the title on him way back when. The clock is ticking though, so if it's gonna be done, it's gonna happen sooner rather than later, unless he comes in on a "Legends" type deal.

wouldnt work for me, your average WWE fan is 6-12 and would not know who he was.

Exactly, and he's gonna look and be a bit shit compared to the likes of Batista and other big guys.

A bodyguard-type role would be decent for him if he were to come back.

• Paid Members

Perception is reality, so I'm told. Sid's a former WWF World Champion and a former WCW champion, who main evented two WrestleMania with current star The Undertaker and won his first WWF title against another current star Shawn Michaels, he he was also the former bodyguard of. He's also got the back story of coming back after that horrendous injury, that WWE could play off.

Sid's terrible. Always was. But he's got an awesome look and is ultra-charismatic. The fans wont have forgotten him. They still remembered Koko B. Ware at WrestleMania didnt they?

• Paid Members
whilst his big "SID" pyro goes off behind him.

I say take him back just for that

wouldnt work for me, your average WWE fan is 6-12 and would not know who he was.

Exactly, and he's gonna look and be a bit shit compared to the likes of Batista and other big guys.

A bodyguard-type role would be decent for him if he were to come back.

I think you've typed that the wrong way around. Sids the man, Vince wouldn't hire him as he'd show up half the roster with only one power bomb and a botched promo.

A bodyguard-type role would play right into his hands mind, allowing him to mould yet more excellence, like he always does.

And kids would love him even if they didn't know him, as he's huge and a charisma and power bomb machine.

• Moderators

I can just see it now. CM Punk vs John Morrison vs The Miz in a "Gay and Uninteresting and aren't real stars and never will be" match, and as they bore me to tears with their annoying offence styles, the Psycho music starts. Sid enters the ring and gives them MASSIVE powerbombs, the one on CM Punk breaking his neck. Christian, Randy Orton and the Broken Necked CM Punk decide to merge their titles into a new undisputed title, which they hand to Sid in the hope he won't hurt them. Sid looks like he's going to let them off, but NO! And he fucking twats them all and stands proudly in the ring with his pyro behind him, like this.

captureruq.jpg

Then he goes on to a fucking amazing feud with Mark Henry. That would get me OBSESSING about wwe. I'd never miss it.

Archived