Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The Sidster looks as awesomely youthful as ever there. Rather than lowering himself to tiny US indie shows, the great man should get his arse over here, I'm sure you could get more of a crowd than the one he's in front of in those pics made up solely of eager UKFFers. Pull your finger out UK promoters, any show featuring the Master and Ruler of the World is a supershow in my book. Don't even worry about the rest of the card, just have Sycho Sid killing shitarses for 3 hours.

He turned 51 this month, so JRPO might need to update the thread title somewhat. I think the ships sailed on Sid, which is a shame. He's still keeping his hand in though. This is him from May:

252742_231476873532503_100000105753660_1108466_7553201_n.jpg

255680_231477043532486_100000105753660_1108471_8118834_n.jpg

Guy still looks a monster, and like he could still kill 99% of the wrestlers out there. Love Sid and cant believe hes not in TNA.

Honestly i genuinely think even at 60 Sid will still look like this. he has that kind of presence and aura that you just cant manufacture!

I'm not a Sid fan, not at all, but his squash matches were awesome. Fifty of them, brutally destroying the 50 worst turds in England would be great.

I could happily watch any supershow and have it broken up by intermittent Sid squashes throughout the night.

(By the way 'Intermittent Sid Squashes' sounds like an exercise plan to rival Hogan's)

• Paid Members
I'm not a Sid fan, not at all, but his squash matches were awesome. Fifty of them, brutally destroying the 50 worst turds in England would be great.

Are we talking the year Doug Williams headlined, or the year I headlined? I'm cool with either...

Archived