Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

I never saw Johnny Saint do any of this shit.

Because he's an old knob who nobody other than a few people who like watching 90 year olds in grey underpants like to watch. The only thing I've seen Johnny Saint do that impressed me was not break his hip while climbing under the bottom rope in his Mum's dressing gown.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think chokeslams are shit too. Always loved Powerbombs though. Sid was ace in the early 90's. I can't believe anyone cannot be entertained by a Sid squash. He's been barely worth watching since 1992 though. His little ECW run was ace and those couple of matches he had with HBK in 1996.

I wouldn't mind seeing him for a one off nostalgia pop but I certainly wouldn't want to see him working now. He was dire enough when he was younger and fitter.

Because he's an old twat who nobody other than a few people who like watching 90 year olds in grey underpants like to watch. The only thing I've seen Johnny Saint do that impressed me was not break his hip while climbing under the bottom rope in his Mum's dressing gown.

I guess Ken Joyce and Les Kellet aren't your thing either then!

But, wow. I mean, fucking hell!! Maybe the greatest wrestler who ever lived and he's being called a twat by a wrestling fan! A British fan at that!!

Mate, fucking hell, lol. Glad we got different opinions.

But, wow. I mean, fucking hell!! Maybe the greatest wrestler who ever lived and he's being called a twat by a wrestling fan! A British fan at that!!

Arent you a serial Ric Flair hater? Even though he is probably the greatest wrestler that ever lived? Yes I'm glad we have different opinions, because if I agreed with you I also might be accused of not knowing what I'm talking about. Saint was shit. Who did he ever beat? Nobody. Anyone who is a hero of shit-hawks like Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan has to be rotten.

Arent you a serial Ric Flair hater? Even though he is probably the greatest wrestler that ever lived? Yes I'm glad we have different opinions, because if I agreed with you I also might be accused of not knowing what I'm talking about. Saint was shit. Who did he ever beat? Nobody. Anyone who is a hero of shit-hawks like Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan has to be rotten.

Yes, I hate Ric Flair too. Well done for remembering. :thumbsup:

Will leave you to it. I wouldn't bother talking to you in a pub so why bother here eh.

I watched early 90's at the time as a teenager. I hated the powerbomb first time I saw it - thinking along the lines of "boring, he wins because he's powerful, groan".

I hated the chokeslam and still do. In fact, I really hate the chokeslam.

I hated Adam Bomb, and I've always never wanted to see Nash wrestle.

I stopped watching completely when Nash was on top. That's how boring these types are to me. Original FF material.

I, I, I, I, I... fucking hell, enough about me lol.

EDIT - I'm now challenging myself to find the exception to my rules...

Batista won me over after about five year.

I loved Earthquake but his finisher was about bulk not power.

Loved Warrior... but even he finished with a, fucking hell, worst finisher ever...

I love a press slam!! yeah man, that's a power move I dig :)

Man, i couldn't imagine watching the WWF in those days and hating almost everything involving the big powerhouses, it all added to the variety for me.

Sid's chokeslam turned kinda ugly in his 2nd mid 90s run when he always tried to do it one handed, never got as much height and just dropped the guy whilst standing. His earlier kneeling ones looked great though, i thought.

Surely you at least thought Razor Ramons version looked pretty cool, that was probably the best looking chokeslam.

I watched early 90's at the time as a teenager. I hated the powerbomb first time I saw it - thinking along the lines of "boring, he wins because he's powerful, groan".

I hated the chokeslam and still do. In fact, I really hate the chokeslam.

I hated Adam Bomb, and I've always never wanted to see Nash wrestle.

I stopped watching completely when Nash was on top. That's how boring these types are to me. Original FF material.

I, I, I, I, I... fucking hell, enough about me lol.

EDIT - I'm now challenging myself to find the exception to my rules...

Batista won me over after about five year.

I loved Earthquake but his finisher was about bulk not power.

Loved Warrior... but even he finished with a, fucking hell, worst finisher ever...

I love a press slam!! yeah man, that's a power move I dig :)

Man, i couldn't imagine watching the WWF in those days and hating almost everything involving the big powerhouses, it all added to the variety for me.

Sid's chokeslam turned kinda ugly in his 2nd mid 90s run when he always tried to do it one handed, never got as much height and just dropped the guy whilst standing. His earlier kneeling ones looked great though, i thought.

Surely you at least thought Razor Ramons version looked pretty cool, that was probably the best looking chokeslam.

Yeah, I loved the Razor's edge. :thumbsup:

I did get fucked off back then though with wrestling and stopped watching it. Adds up, don't it!

I wouldn't bother talking to you in a pub so why bother here eh.

Typical Aaron logic I suppose. Cant back up his own points so fucks off out of the argument.

Yeah, typical me.

:thumbsup:

• Awards Moderator

This may be the second time I've added this point to the thread, but while I don't think I'd want to watch Sid wrestle a match every week, he'd be perfect as the muscle/enforcer/back-up/bodyguard for a top/midcard heel. He could do occasional squashes, maybe the odd tag match, and be someone the face has to get through to then get a match with the heel in question, but otherwise he would stand behind the other guy and look menacing.

And chokeslam people. Because chokeslams are great. It's my favourite move by a long way.

Archived