Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching a RAW from 1996 where Shawn Michaels and Ahmed Johnson are making the fans wait till the end of the show to announce their third man for an upcoming 6 man tag against Camp Cornette. It ends up being the big man. What a promo. Even today I really believe he was a legitimate psychopath and a very dangerous man.

I think he

• Paid Members

Own up: who asked the "Is Sid coming back?" question on the Observer audio show?

Oh, and the answer was "Sid's 51 and they look down at how bad Kane is and Kane is 100 times better than Sid" and "Sid looks great but you cant look like how he looks in 2011 in WWE" and "if Nash isnt on TV, they arent going to bring Sid back" etc. In other words the answer was, we can stop holding our breath :(

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

some Sid news.

apparently over the weekend he was scheduled to make an indy show, however at 10am he txt the promoter telling them he missed his 6am flight (that they'd paid for) because he'd lost his wallet. The promoter responded by leaving a hateful message for Sid in the middle of the ring that night on his mobile and apparently gave Sid's mobile number out to most of the irate fans!

I wasn't even sure Sid was taking bookings anymore as all has been quiet on that front and even his myspace page isn't getting updated

I'd love some UK promoter to stump up the

• Paid Members

Getting Sid's phone number is probably better than getting to see him live anyway. Just think of the possibilities..

"Hello"

"Hi, is that Sid?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"The man!"

"WHO'S THE MAN?"

"YES!!!!"

I'm going to track down someone who was at the show and get them to pass the number on. No matter how much the call would cost it'd be worth it, easily!

Archived