Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the spoiler is gone, i can add more

I thought it was great to see Sid finally back, even if it was for one night only

Thought he looked great. Still Huge, moved well, powerbomb looked great, still had the'aura'. Yes facially he looks older, but hell he is 52, and we've had to endure the haggard features of Flair, Hogan, hell even Taker in recent years, and i dont think Sid looked any worse.

Hopefully WWE uses its loaf and signs him up. I do doubt it'll happen, but ill admit i did mark out like a 7 yr old again. Infact i think id only mark out more for Warrior at this point

• 8 months later...

To be honest it wouldn't be that surprising if he suddenly died of a heart attack in his sleep or something like Ray Traylor sadly did. Being so big for so many years obviously puts unnecessary strain on the old ticker and I guess he probably has had high blood pressure for years due to steroid use. No to mention all of the stress he went through with his leg.

Hope he's alright.

• 4 years later...

The Hannibal guy has a thing for legends.  He seems to book them for a dual match/shoot interview. He's done loads in rent years

The guys a bit of a mark for himself & is living the dream wrestling and interviewing his idols.

Yeah Cat thread is 8 years old. He did make a shock  wwe return 5 years ago then vanished after a health scare.

Incredibly he's returned again nearly 60!

It's weird the more I watch old wwe/wcw the more I see how bland wwe is today!

Sid for HOF!!!!!

Archived