Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's only 52, is Sid. Same age as Nash. Same age as Hogan when he returned to WWE in 2002. Without major new stars, they might as well use the well-known stars from yesteryear who can still work a decent match.

I'd love to see some combinations of Nash, Sid, Batista, Lesnar, Rock and HHH on PPVs over the next year or two. A lot more than CM Punk v Daniel Bryan again. Chuck in a Vader squash or two and I might even tune into Raw.

Are they gonna continue to let him look like Cena's angry, survivalist uncle if he comes back, though? Might have to ditch the jean shorts.

I'm not entirely sure they actually come off....

• Paid Members
apparently he's in talks.........................again with WWE

personally i think its win win for WWE to use him based on Vader's reaction!

lets be honest, even in 2012, and with Sid being 52, how many wrestlers today look like they could take Sid???

I would love t osee Sid/Vader Tag team much like in the early 90's WCW.

I've only just caught the Vader match from raw, and how much of a dude is Vader? He doesnt really pose, but does a sort of "How hard am I?" sort of thing. Amazing!

• Paid Members

You know what I loved about Sid's last run in WWE? The fist bumps he gave to the fans. It still looks ace even now. None of the usual hand slapping, high five crap.

Are they gonna continue to let him look like Cena's angry, survivalist uncle if he comes back, though? Might have to ditch the jean shorts.

I'm not entirely sure they actually come off....

"So Sidney, you too are a never-nude"

tobias.jpg

Archived