What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

Gaz Top Jones is also guilty of it, so I'll occasionally tweet about his piss poor welsh language educational show for KS2, Clwb Clebran where he plays "Rob from Colwyn Bay, who changes girlfriends every day!"

• Moderators

Parablu.

I still remember some of the songs.

"MAE'N BWRW GLAW HEDDIW! MAE'N BWRW GLAW HEDDIW! MAE'N BWRW GLAW HEDDIW! MAE'N BWRW GLAW!"

"Wyti'n hoffi coffi?

Ydy'n hoffi coffi.

Wyt'in hoffi coffi?

Ydy'n hoffi coffi""

Edited by PowerButchi

Is it wrong that a part of me hopes that they fuck it up? I love the games but the thought of all those people crying about how they've ruined a franchise is so enticing.

(I'm kidding ofcourse, i want this to be amazing)

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! Netflix are developing a live action Legend of Zelda tv series!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-SEB-86552

Hold my cock, FelatioLips

I'll pass thanks! Haha.

It is very exciting, but my expectations are low. It'd need a massive budget.

Is it wrong that a part of me hopes that they fuck it up? I love the games but the thought of all those people crying about how they've ruined a franchise is so enticing.

(I'm kidding ofcourse, i want this to be amazing)

'The Pitcos' as it's known.

I reckon there is more chance of Flaming June finishing that 500 albums better than Robbie Williams or whatever it was than this being made. I'm having zero hopes, but it would be funny if it was massively shit, as mentioned.

I watched the first episode of Better Call Saul a bit earlier.

It's weird going back into that universe, especially back into the Albuquerque streets and how it's filmed. A good weird though, as my God does Vince Gilligan & Peter Gould know how to make a show. Already I'm very excited to see where it goes and how it progresses. Not really sure why everyone was so against the idea of a spin off at first, as it makes perfect sense given that it's going to be more comedic and less 'important'.

The show works on two levels, first the fact it's going to be a really fun show on its own. But then you also get the added element of all the Easter eggs and Breaking Bad characters making appearances throughout.

The first episode wasn't anything too revolutionary, just meeting Saul (who goes by Jimmy McGill) and getting into his backstory. It still managed to be a fun episode with some genuinely funny moments.

2nd episode is tonight and I can't wait, Saul is the perfect character to follow around for a few seasons.

• Paid Members

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/117/photos/563000/lemon2-193563.jpgSo I think we all agree, outside of Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon is a terrible idea for anything.

Imagine my surprise then to find the "The Keith Lemon Sketch Show" to not only be hilarious, but maybe the best thing Leigh Francis has ever done. When this appeared for the first time I dont remember laughing so hard or so long in a long time. I really do recommend it.

lemon2-193563.jpg

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

I watched the first episode of Better Call Saul a bit earlier.

It's weird going back into that universe, especially back into the Albuquerque streets and how it's filmed. A good weird though, as my God does Vince Gilligan & Peter Gould know how to make a show. Already I'm very excited to see where it goes and how it progresses. Not really sure why everyone was so against the idea of a spin off at first, as it makes perfect sense given that it's going to be more comedic and less 'important'.

The show works on two levels, first the fact it's going to be a really fun show on its own. But then you also get the added element of all the Easter eggs and Breaking Bad characters making appearances throughout.

The first episode wasn't anything too revolutionary, just meeting Saul (who goes by Jimmy McGill) and getting into his backstory. It still managed to be a fun episode with some genuinely funny moments.

2nd episode is tonight and I can't wait, Saul is the perfect character to follow around for a few seasons.

Yeah, I thought it was decent. Looking forward to episode 2. Tomorrow is fixing to be a good day. Off work, Better Call Saul, Raw, Spurs/Liverpool.

Just to confirm, was Chuck his brother or his father?

Edited by SpursRiot2012

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/117/photos/563000/lemon2-193563.jpgSo I think we all agree, outside of Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon is a terrible idea for anything.

Imagine my surprise then to find the "The Keith Lemon Sketch Show" to not only be hilarious, but maybe the best thing Leigh Francis has ever done. When this appeared for the first time I dont remember laughing so hard or so long in a long time. I really do recommend it.

It's basically Bo' Selecta without masks. I used to think Lemon was funny during the early years of Celebrity Juice. But since ITV decided to have him star in too many shit shows like Lemon Aid and Lemon La Vida Loca etc I started to find him more annoying than funny.  He's one of the most overated comedians out there.  I think his movie pretty much proved how funny he is.

• Paid Members

It's basically Bo' Selecta without masks. I used to think Lemon was funny during the early years of Celebrity Juice. But since ITV decided to have him star in too many shit shows like Lemon Aid and Lemon La Vida Loca etc I started to find him more annoying than funny. He's one of the most overated comedians out there. I think his movie pretty much proved how funny he is.

Your spot on with all of that. Which is why I'm so shocked if was decent! Every vehicle they tried was shit, and the film was excruciating. I stopped watching after 10 minutes as clear it wasn't gett any better