What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I've been pacing myself through Curb Your Enthusiasm series six. I'm almost afraid to watch them too quick as it means no more :(.

Not yet, anyway... Season seven is being filmed as we speak.

I've been on a bit of a Curb marathon recently, as it happens. Haven't got the season six DVDs yet though. I'm currently half way through season four and can't wait to get to to season five, which I haven't seen in a while. I'm especially looking forward to my favourite episode, The Ski Lift, if not just for the awesome "huge vagina" hand signal and the way Larry turns to the orthodox Jewish woman on the ski lift and says, "What are you fucking nuts?" Cracks me up every time.

Ah, Curb. :love:

• Paid Members

I've been watching Being Human on BBC3. I watched the pilot back last year and really like the premise but I think the series could be a bit better. Still good though.

And I like Plus One as well, it's really made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

I've been watching Being Human on BBC3. I watched the pilot back last year and really like the premise but I think the series could be a bit better. Still good though.

And I like Plus One as well, it's really made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

I watched the pilot of Being Human on the iPlayer earlier. I really wanted to like it, as I too loved the premise. It just bored me though.

Gonna give the new Minder a try tonight, but shamelessly judging from the 30 second adverts, it looks a bit rubbish.

I've bought the first season of Deadwood, I should get it in the post tomorrow. Looking forward to watching it.

I've also been watching This Morning with Richard not Judy. Stewart Lee's website has the Google video links.

Currently watching :

30 Rock season three when they can be bothered to air it.

My Name is Earl season four with the above reason.

Fringe is now back. :love:

Scrubs season eight.

Robot Chicken season four.

Just finished the 3rd and final season of Moral Orel. :( By far the best and most heartfelt of the three and, dare I say it, the funniest thing Adult Swim have ever commissioned. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

• Paid Members
I watched the pilot of Being Human on the iPlayer earlier. I really wanted to like it, as I too loved the premise. It just bored me though.

The pilot was better than the series has been so far. The series hasn't really explained a couple of things that were in the pilot either. I like Russell Tovey but there's a bit too much over-acting from all three main characters in some scenes.

I like Big Bang Theory too. It's a comedy for and about geeks. I think if you're a big of a geek about science you notice things about yourself in the characters so it's even more funny. I think I've got a bit lost with episodes at the moment though. What happened to the doctor woman Johnny Galecki was seeing?

Started watching Weeds about 2 week ago & am already on Season 3, such a brilliant funny show. Also started to watch Oz since people on here were raving about it.

Ive got Fringe all downloaded. I watched the first few epsidoes, and havent really had a huge desire to watch any more. Does it get much better as it goes on?

The latest episode of The Office is up there as one of the best ever, too.

Re; The Wire

Chris' beatdown of Michaels dad. FUCKING HELL.

"Daaaaaaamn.......... You didn't even wait to get 'im in the house!........."

Seriously brutal attack, then BAM, punchline. I love Snoop.