UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Fuck, good question.

Just counting the Wrestlemanias, I think Wrestlemania 25 is the last Wrestlemania where everyone is still alive, although it depends if you include Mae Young. I'm now waiting to find out I've missed someone.

Quick reasoning - Mania's 1-10 would have either Andre or Savage. 11-15 would have Owen Hart. 16-22, Benoit or Guerrero, 23-24, Umaga.

Edited by Chris B

Having a look through Wikipedia leads me to believe that Judgement Day 2008 is probably the answer.

Dark Match Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes © defeated Santino Marella and Carlito

1 John Cena defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield

2 John Morrison and The Miz © defeated Kane and CM Punk

3 Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho

4 Mickie James © defeated Beth Phoenix and Melina

5 The Undertaker defeated Edge

6 Jeff Hardy defeated Montel Vontavious Porter

7 Triple H © defeated Randy Orton

Every PPV from there back features Umaga, Lance Cade or Big Daddy V all the way back to before Benoit died and I'm guessing he would be a prominant fixture from then on.

Did Norman Smiley and La Parka ever have a match, and in particular a hardcore match, together in WCW?

• Paid Members

WrestleMania XVIII would have had a full "still alive" roster in terms of the booked matches (Eddie still sacked, Benoit injured) but Crash Holly definitely performed in terms of the show-long hardcore bollocks. Prior to that, Test ruins a lot of them. If you include UK-only PPVs, everybody that wrestled on Rebellion 2001 is still alive. Prior to that, you'll probably do well to find one through the years not ruined by Test, Boss Man, a dead Radical, Owen and so on.

If you don't.... depending on what you consider "performing" then everyone that wrestled on Vengence 2005 is still alive, although the recently-deceased Viscera was in a segment. If that's performing.... Backlash 2008?

Matt Hardy pinned WWE US Champion MVP

ECW World Champion Kane pinned Chavo Guerrero Jr

The Big Show pinned the Great Khali

Shawn Michaels pinned Batista

Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Melina, Layla, Victoria, & Natalya Neidhart defeated Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly, Ashley, & Cherry

World Heavyweight Champion the Undertaker defeated Edge via submission

Triple H defeated WWE World Champion Randy Orton, John Cena, and John Bradshaw Layfield

?

edit - Forrest replied while I was typing. Backlash is the older of the two. Unless I didn't know Cherry or someone is dead.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
Why was Test actually called Test? Seems a random name to give a wrestler.

From what I've read, it's a shortening of "Testosterone". Something to do with a nickname he was given, I think.

• Awards Moderator
Every PPV from there back features Umaga, Lance Cade or Big Daddy V all the way back to before Benoit died and I'm guessing he would be a prominant fixture from then on.

Aw man, that's a rubbish way for me to find out Lance Cade died :( Missed that one. Loved him and Murdoch.

• Paid Members
Didn't someone in a shoot once claim the name was a pisstake due to him being chemically assisted with his muscle mass? probably bollocks but I'm sure I heard it in one

Got the feeling it was either a Powerslam or Scott Keith rumour.

WrestleMania XVIII would have had a full "still alive" roster in terms of the booked matches (Eddie still sacked, Benoit injured) but Crash Holly definitely performed in terms of the show-long hardcore bollocks. Prior to that, Test ruins a lot of them. If you include UK-only PPVs, everybody that wrestled on Rebellion 2001 is still alive. Prior to that, you'll probably do well to find one through the years not ruined by Test, Boss Man, a dead Radical, Owen and so on.

If you don't.... depending on what you consider "performing" then everyone that wrestled on Vengence 2005 is still alive, although the recently-deceased Viscera was in a segment. If that's performing.... Backlash 2008?

Matt Hardy pinned WWE US Champion MVP

ECW World Champion Kane pinned Chavo Guerrero Jr

The Big Show pinned the Great Khali

Shawn Michaels pinned Batista

Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Melina, Layla, Victoria, & Natalya Neidhart defeated Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly, Ashley, & Cherry

World Heavyweight Champion the Undertaker defeated Edge via submission

Triple H defeated WWE World Champion Randy Orton, John Cena, and John Bradshaw Layfield

?

edit - Forrest replied while I was typing. Backlash is the older of the two. Unless I didn't know Cherry or someone is dead.

How about King of the Ring 1999?

KING OF THE RING