UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Wyatt has improved tremendously since his run as Husky Harris, both as a performer and physically. I never realised just how much weight he's lost until I watched the 2011 Rumble tonight, he wasn't just big, he was proportionally very out of shape. His current build is much better, both for aesthetic and health reasons.

Just watched the Jeff Hardy/Triple H Armageddon 07 match, where Hardy runs into the crowd at the end. He ends up right by a couple and their son, who've appeared at shit loads of WWE events, and funnily enough, were there at Payback in pretty much the same seats. They always seem to nab the front row seats facing the hard cam. Its the oldish couple, with the man always wearing a hat, and their son. Any idea on what their story is? Cant be cheap going to all these events around the US, and most of the time the parents look bored. I assume it cant be easy to keep constantly nabbing pretty much the exact same front row seats all the time, so how do they manage to do it?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm obsessed with those people.

- Earliest sighting I know of was in the front row (obviously) at No Mercy 2001.

- That time you mentioned where Hardy was stood with them in the crowd is the only time the woman has ever smiled

- She appears to have had more plastic surgery each time she appears on TV, to the point where she can no longer close her mouth properly

- The dad seems to enjoy the produce much more than the mum & kid, he danced merrily to HBK's music at WM25 or WM26 which was lovely stuff

- There is no pattern to where they appear. Like the luminous shell suit couple always appear at shows in Ohio, with the occasional big ppv elsewhere thrown in. My research has shown these fuckers appear at things as minor as TV tapings or b-level ppvs in Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Nevada, and others all over the country.

- Over the past year the kid has started wearing a bluetooth headset during the show. Tosser.

Told you I was obsessed. :blush:

• Paid Members

Like the luminous shell suit couple always appear at shows in Ohio, with the occasional big ppv elsewhere thrown in.

My mate text me not long ago to say he saw Pink Shellsuit Man in the crowd on Raw... not wearing his pink shellsuit. Conspicuous by her absence, Yellow Shellsuit Woman.

Ive noticed the people you guys are on about on numerous shows over the years. I think I first really noticed that they were attended loads of shows when I saw them in the front row at Punk's 1st cash in against edge. Ever since ive noticed them at loads of events. They seem to get to at least one event a month.

• Paid Members

I'm not gonna lie, I'm obsessed with those people.- Earliest sighting I know of was in the front row (obviously) at No Mercy 2001.- That time you mentioned where Hardy was stood with them in the crowd is the only time the woman has ever smiled- She appears to have had more plastic surgery each time she appears on TV, to the point where she can no longer close her mouth properly- The dad seems to enjoy the produce much more than the mum & kid, he danced merrily to HBK's music at WM25 or WM26 which was lovely stuff- There is no pattern to where they appear. Like the luminous shell suit couple always appear at shows in Ohio, with the occasional big ppv elsewhere thrown in. My research has shown these fuckers appear at things as minor as TV tapings or b-level ppvs in Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Nevada, and others all over the country.- Over the past year the kid has started wearing a bluetooth headset during the show. Tosser.Told you I was obsessed. :blush:

Can we get a pic of these people?