Official Darts Thread

Dai

This could go in the shitting thread, but here will do I suppose. The time I followed John Henderson in the shitter.

About 3 or 4 years ago I was marking on a UK open qualifier held at Robin Park tennis centre at Wigan. Don't know if anyone has been there but the facilities are not great especially when hosting a professional tournament, the toilets were so small and there were over 300 people in the hall if you count players, guests and officials. Anyway I really really needed to have a shit and there was a queue for the toilets (not allowed to use the ladies toilets in the hall), I must've been queuing for about 15 minutes, and the stench in the toilet was dreadful, not in a Vinny Samways cock way, just an absolute stench of indian food, chinese food, kebabs and beer all mixed up. 

I think there were 3 cubicles and one was out of order, the other seemed to be at a standstill (let's call this trap 1). Trap 2 was moving nicely, and when it was my turn trap 1 became available, even though the doors were not floor to ceiling when the door opened the smell fucking hit everyone, it was fucking awful. Big John stood there looking proud, I then realised it was my turn. I literally couldn't do justice to the smell of what he'd just dropped off. As I sat down the seat was still warm from his bottom and being a bigger guy myself and it being a small toilet my cock brushed along the front of the toilet seat before I tucked it in to the toilet. I then had a monster shit myself. After I cleaned up and flushed, i opened the door to be greeted by Phil Taylor giving me the filthiest fucking look like I needed to sort myself out 😂

After I washed my hands I went back outside into the hall only to find out because I'd taken so long I'd missed out on marking my board final which was Adie Lewis vs James Wade, at the time both were in the Premier League so was mega gutted. As someone had covered that for me, I had to mark their game which was Ian White vs Mervyn King. Ian White only smashed a nine dart in the first or second leg didn't he. It's still the only 9 darter I've marked but I often think about Big John Henderson and his bowels when I see a 9 darter on the telly.

• Moderators

A pub I drank in during the early 2000s would host superleague and county. There was nothing worse on county night when Clwyd's own B.O. Baracus would come in. Fucking smelly Hankey

Mind you, I've never made a former PDC finalist's girlfriend cry over things I've said on TSOD about her boyfriend on Christmas Day, have I @Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Gutted Anderson lost. Price is a wanker. But his power scoring, set up play and bottle on the doubles (barring the 11 he got shaky about) are class. He was always going to win it, especially after the last two years. Just a shame he actually did. 

Still, a good inspiration for anyone going to Q School as he’s become the first to win a tour card and then the worlds. 

Just now, PowerButchi said:

Mind you, isn't Wolfie entering it this year? Hopefully he gets his card and matures on the Ally Pally stage.

He must be desperate. Or doesn’t have faith in the WDF running anything this year. I can’t see him getting anywhere on the order of merit for a tour card tbh. 

• Paid Members

Darts is our national sport, I've decided.

Not surprised if the PDC are praying for a Barnie comeback, a bit low on big names right now.

Rob Cross is still dining out on that Championship win isn't he? Its like how Greece were still seeded for everything 10 years on from shithousing their way through Euro 2004, despite being total dogshit.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Yeah it’s all through February this year. Always look forward to it. I know someone going who’s absolute rubbish and talks the biggest load of bollocks going when he starts telling everyone down the pub his “results” unaware we all know how to use the Internet. But if he wants to waste £400, good on him. 

The new way it’s been done looks good though.