~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members
Aw, rosy red cheeks there.

Sweet little chappie.

Lara's boy is so lovely and she's just had some pics done.

Some of you may remember the tattoo...

samtat.jpg

Little Rocker.

samacbaby.jpg

Little Metaller

samtera.jpg

And something to make you all go 'aahhhh! how sweet!'

sam%206%20weeks.jpg

Koo unlike Dyllan he wasn't a fan of the bath, but Lara got him a Tummytub (google it) and he really loves it.

Is he yours? If so congratulations.

No si not mine, Lara is my ex, she used to come to FWA shows back in the day. Still really good friends and I'm so proud of her.

Edited by DJ Stevie C

First time i have really had a look through this thread. I should have posted in it ages ago. My baby girl Nico was born on 6th December....13 WEEKS premature. She's 9 weeks old now and doing great. She's not had an easy ride bless her,but were hoping to have her home very soon.

Edited by DRAVEN_ROCKS

First time i have really had a look through this thread. I should have posted in it ages ago. My baby girl Nico was born on 6th December....13 WEEKS premature. She's 9 weeks old now and doing great. She's not had an easy ride bless her,but were hoping to have her home very soon.

Aw, not good Draven but glad she's come through it! Hopefully the bad spell is behind you.

Lara introduced Sam to her dog Benjy properly for the first time the other day.

SamandBenj.jpg

• Paid Members

Aw, not good Draven but glad she's come through it! Hopefully the bad spell is behind you.

Lara introduced Sam to her dog Benjy properly for the first time the other day.

SamandBenj.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! :love::love:

I've spent two working days on and off reading this thread from start to finish. It's one of the best ever.

And I can't remember who was looking for a band name, but 'Dark Discharge' has got to be a winner.

But what I wanted to know never really got dsicussed. When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

• Paid Members
I've spent two working days on and off reading this thread from start to finish. It's one of the best ever.

And I can't remember who was looking for a band name, but 'Dark Discharge' has got to be a winner.

But what I wanted to know never really got dsicussed. When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

:confused:

lol :crazy::omg::laugh:

But yeah I would like to know too :confused:

• Paid Members
When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

Usually the mother will have her bladder drained with a catheta, so she won't piss everywhere.

Sometimes mothers shit themselves. Usually there is some blood, particularly with first timers.

They're strapped to a trolley, so where it goes is pretty localised.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Paid Members

This thread hasn't been posted in for nearly a year.

Time to bring it back to life me thinks!

Dyllan had his first photoshoot on 3/3/10 and he will be 18 months old on the 19th ( :crazy: )

4425055200_bebe7fbd29.jpg

4424289917_f72258c799.jpg

4425055038_27304d1a65.jpg

Proud mummy moment :rolleyes: