UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Wasn't it Perfect's poor run as a house show headliner that stopped any real chances of a title run.

He would never have been in the running for a title win anyway, but his weak drawing power didn't help. The only time Perfect could have won the title would have been in place of Slaughter, and by that point, Perfect vs Warrior and Perfect vs Hogan had already been done so much on the house shows that even if they'd done well there, they would have been too old news to work as Rumble and Mania headline bouts.

What type of merch is for sale at WWE UK shows? Obviously there will be T-Shirts but do they sell other stuff? taking kids, nephews to the november shows and was wondering what to expect

I remember there being programmes, and the obvious stuff like Cena armbands. I think Wyatt sheep masks too.

Apologies for the pretty vague answer!

They also sell tour programmes, and signed photos (usually Cena and the "other" top face of the time).

Ensure you take plenty of cash, WWE is amongst the most expensive live event merch you'll encounter.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it was generally Starrcade, but Bischoff didn't think a PPV in December would draw. He was trying to make Superbrawl his "Wrestlemania".

Has Cyndi Lauper spoke about her wrestling involvement in recent years? Did it ruin her career? Bad mistake by David Wolff? In that Wendi Richter vs Moolah title change when Richter wins it, she looks absolutely high as a kite in the post-match interview. Noticably rubbing her nose too. Steam coming out of ears.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

When did Triple H start doing the deep voice?

Did it start when he came back as a face that time he was blown up like a Michellin man?  I definitely associate it with being a face.  He used to do beard/low voice as a face, and cleanshaved/ponytail and nasal voice as a heel.

I thought that as well, but I looked up a few videos from after that, and he'd still talk in the more natural higher voice a lot then. I think Loki's probably right, it was when he came back from his injury all juicy.

Hulk Hogan's in the latest issue of the WWE comic, which continues the rich tradition of wrestling comics being dire. They've touted it as his first official comic appearance... How come he wasn't in the Valiant Battlemania ones that were done in 90-91? Was it because of the dispute over the Hulk name?