General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bicurious Dad said:

I think it's more Ford getting mixed up and saying Pine instead of Pratt, of whom there was an internet clamour to take over the role. This is Ford saying 'when I die, he dies, sorry Chris'

That’s where I think your wrong. Do you think Harrison spends his time on Twitter? They are in pre production for the next film so I think it’s more letting some insider knowledge slip. Time will tell

You don't need to be on twitter to hear things on the grapevine, especially when it comes to your own iconic character. He's probably been told it or asked about Pratt at interviews/junkets in the past as well. Life doesn't begin and end on twitter  (Tilde being the exception). Time will tell I guess.

• Paid Members

Chris Pratt might have made a good Indy before he beefed up, became a centrist dad and lost all his charisma and sense of humour. But now? Stick to shitty Jurassic World.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

Has anyone been to see Midsommar? I’m considering going to see it today but I’m a bit put off by the 2-and-a-half-hour run time. Does it drag?

Like an arthritic one-legged old drunk.