Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

This is just horrific, it's just really really horrific. I thought the person who told me was just doing some kind of sick joke. I don't even wuna speculate right now cause too many horrible things come to mind.RIP to benoit and his family.this just doesn't seem fair.

What!! seriosuly what the fuck!? this can't be true? I am so in shock Benoit is the best you can't tell me he and Eddie are both now gone? That scene of them embracing at Wrestlemania in the ring after Benoit won the title is now happening in heaven.R.I.PThis is very sad news.....

I just came back from a gig and found out the news. I'm completely heartbroken. It's because of Benoit i discovered the likes of Marty Jones, Dynamite Kid, Marc Rocco and watched WCW.This world is a sadder place with him gone. I hope his family (parents and other children before someone becomes a smart ass) will be able to find comfort in the fact that Chris Benoit brought joy and happiness into the life of many fans especially this one.Rest In Peace Benoit you were always the world champion to me.

Daniel was their only child together. He was about seven years old. Says one friend: "Chris and Nancy were known to have a volatile relationship, but their son was the saving grace for both of them."

Where did you get this quote mate?

Still thinking about the show tonight and how this plays into the WWE. Is it too early to be holding a tribute show? I know Eddie's death was known only the day before Raw, but the details on this are very sketchy, and scary and the thought of running a tribute show today may just be too soon, if that's possible.

To be fair, given that there is a show scheduled that is far too late to outright cancel, a tribute show is the most appropriate thing they can do at this juncture.However, with what has happened, and the fact that such a tragedy has occurred, the 'what will happen on TV tonight' discussion really doesn't seem appropriate right now.

I know Eddie's death was known only the day before Raw,

They recorded Raw and Smackdown the same day he was found dead.
You sure? Eddie dies on a Sunday, or at least, the news came out on a Sunday.
It was a Supershow taped on the Sunday, IIRC, due to them flying out for the European tour a couple days after. Edited by rockbus

• Paid Members

A true gentleman,professional and another loss to this business. I fucking hate this feeling that seems to be coming around too often.

Not for me it doesn't. Every other death, bar Eddie Guerrero, was just a "Oh, another one". I feel pretty sick about this one. Really, really gutted.
Exactly the same here. Absolutely horrendous news.They're fucked either way and rightly so for doing the angle in the first place, but the only thing they can possibly do at this point is acknowledge Vince's death as a storyline and apologise profusely. It's pretty sad though that yet another awesome wrestler is going to have his death questioned and cheapened because of what WWE deem entertainment.