Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I remember as a kid watching Benoit and thinking "damn your a vicious bastard" and it made it real for me.

I remember the other week watching and thinking "damn you're a vicious bastard" and it made it real for me.
:thumbsup: Yeah great isn't it? Sadly being more internet based and working "in da biz", as well as getting older, I've watched less and less wrestling on telly, and as a result I have come to the sad realisation that I don't watch it through those innocent child like fan eyes anymore. And thats a really bad thing and I really miss it.

• Paid Members

Like so many others I have a busy day tomorrow, I have a show to prepar for in a few days, plus a full day at the office and a nights work at my local pub, but again, like so many others I can't go to bed. Raw's starts in less than 30 minutes and I just have to watch it, even if it's just for a while.the news is sinking in, but I still feel stunned.

• Paid Members

Just throwing another rumour into the hat, but on another forum I read that the "family incident" had been a car crash involving Woman. Not sure of the validity, but it wouldn't immediately support claims of coughing up blood.

But then how would Benoit end up dead? Something went down at home, Benoit had to get there ASAP. The next day all three are dead at home.The only kind of situation that would make sense in these circumstances, is something you see in your average thriller and I hope to god I am completely wrong about that.

• Paid Members

Just throwing another rumour into the hat, but on another forum I read that the "family incident" had been a car crash involving Woman. Not sure of the validity, but it wouldn't immediately support claims of coughing up blood.

Internal injuries from a car crash could support vomitting blood, although I doubt they'd be at home (rather than a hospital) if they were that seriously injured. Also, I'd imagine a car crash would be more widely reported than some unknown, home based illness.

I walked through the door about 2 hours ago from a truly superb weekend at Glastonbury festival. I had a shower and was on cloud 9 ready to upload my pictures on to the internet when i hear this and i've just been hit for 6.I was at MSG the night he won the title at Wrestlemania and it still remains my fave moment as a wrestling fan. Benoit was a real wrestler. Made it look real and treated it with the respect to put him up there with real athletes.RIP Chris