Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.Tonight

It's obviously not a storyline, they would'nt do that to the rest of the wrestlers and you could be sure one of them would tell a wrestling website the truth. what time does Raw start tonight? I know it's on for 3 hours but is it 1.00 or 2.00am?I almost forgot RIP Benoit and family, one of the best wrestlers ever, someone who got over on wrestling talent and not looks and charisma.

• Paid Members

Doubt it will be a clip show, news didn't break earlier enough to let the live audience know.

They could just put it on local radio and signs around the arena. People will be disappointed, but peopel have died, everyone would understand that.

Doubt it will be a clip show, news didn't break earlier enough to let the live audience know.

That is exactly what I thought. You will have possibly about 10,000 people already at the arena. Would be difficult to turn them all away and not turn the arena into a vigil for Benoit. Edited by Finlay

• Paid Members

I think they have cancelled RAW tonight. It will be a clip show, i think its on dave's site.RIP

The only way that will be the case is if no one on the roster feels they can wrestle, but as we know from the past they often chose to go out there with the old fashioned sence of the show must go on. The decision, as previously will be with the wrestlers, but canceling a live show at such short notice is no easy task.

Shocked: this was the last thing I was expecting to read. With Benoit's family dieing as well sounds like a real tragedy. I'm not normally lost for words, but I really don't know what to say right now other than: I'll miss him.

• Paid Members

I imagine hope the situation will be similar to Raw Is Owen where storylines are put on hold and the wrestlers are given a choice on whether or not they wrestle.

Imagine how great it would be to see Chavo vs Malenko.