Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Vince was int he ringIts an empty arena.He explained tongiht was meant to be a storyline about the demise of his character Mr. mcMahonBut Chris is really dead.ZAnd tonight will be a tribute to him, and some of the wrestlers will have some words to say.Its basically gonna be his best moments.

Basically, he commented on the current storyline, and how it was meant to continue the demise of his "character" but, he commented on the reality of the situation. He was visably choked. you could hear it. He called Chris one of the best of all time.

• Paid Members

I have been visiting this forum for years. Always reading but never posting.Until now.I haven't been this shocked since Eddy, however due to his past habits I always feared the worst. Chris Benoit to me was gonna be like Stu Hart. Around forever, or near enough. I was just going to bed and thought i'd check for news. It's not only his passing but his family too that makes this all the more tragic, no matter how it occurred. My first thoughts are of course suicide or murder, I hope it is neither, but whatever it will be is tragic.My favourite memory of Benoit was meeting him in London a few years ago. I shook his hand and I swear no body had a handshake like that man. It was like a Vice and I have shaken hands with a fair few wrestlers. I told him that as a pure wrestler he was unequaled and he looked up, looked me in the eye and said thank you.In a sport where ego's tend to rule, Benoit was an exception to that rule.Rest in peace Chris Benoit

I have been visiting this forum for years. Always reading but never posting.Until now.I haven't been this shocked since Eddy, however due to his past habits I always feared the worst. Chris Benoit to me was gonna be like Stu Hart. Around forever, or near enough. I was just going to bed and thought i'd check for news. It's not only his passing but his family too that makes this all the more tragic, no matter how it occurred. My first thoughts are of course suicide or murder, I hope it is neither, but whatever it will be is tragic.My favourite memory of Benoit was meeting him in London a few years ago. I shook his hand and I swear no body had a handshake like that man. It was like a Vice and I have shaken hands with a fair few wrestlers. I told him that as a pure wrestler he was unequaled and he looked up, looked me in the eye and said thank you.In a sport where ego's tend to rule, Benoit was an exception to that rule.Rest in peace Chris Benoit

Exactly. Everyone expected Eddie to die young, but not Benoit. I can honestly say he is the most humble pro athlete i have ever met (even more than Ally McCoist)