Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Apparently Benoit sent an unusual txt to someone backstage last nite at the ppv, which caused concern this afternoon!

Do you have a source mate? Any idea what the text said? I've read various reports, some saying Neighbours called police, some saying WWE did after not being able to contact Benoit

• Paid Members

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html :(:(
Oh dear god. Im not sure what to say here to be honest. If this is true, then i dont know how people are going to react. I have to say this, and im sorry for doing this, but having a tribute for a man who is possibly a murderer MAY be wrong in this instance. Such a truly horrible situation.

Fuckin hell why can't these journalist wait for the facts. So what if he as had marital problems, I know many people who have had marital problems but they don't go killing their wives and then their kids as well, for fucksake!

I was just going to tune into JK & Joel on Radio 1 (they do the early shift 4 to 7am) to see if they were going to say something, as they often mention wrestling on their show, and have actually met Benoit several times in the past. For some reason they're not on and a stand in guy is on instead. They were on yesterday and are scheduled for tomorrow.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Moderators

WWE.com now saying it was a double murder suicide"It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available."Fucking hell.

I hope to god that's bullshit and its just fuckers jumping to conclusions.Edit: Good god.

Edited by The G