Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Please stop posting bullshit. Please, just fucking stop breathing if you're going to rumonger so horribly.

I know that it's a tough situation, but I am sure that people want to know what the hell happened. I wouldn't post anything that I thought was bullshit.

To my friend Chris Benoit R.I.P. I was sitting here at my computer when I got a call informing me of the death of Chris Benoit and his family. Other than saying that my thoughts go out to to his remaining family, I don't know what to say. Chris had just called me on Thursday to check on me as he has every week since my surgery and now days later I find out that he's gone. He was my friend. This hurts! This fucking sucks!!!! Rest in peace my friend! Love you!

From Gregory Helms' Myspace page.

I think if my wife and child had just died horrendously in front of me, I'd probably take my life as well.This is just awful. I struggle to see what the WWE is going to do now in terms of storylines and the like.

So, a usual monday night, 11pm head upstairs, have a shower, settle into bed to catch up on Big Brother before Raw starts, and now I'm am totally crushed.Of all time my favorite wrestler has gone.But not only that, a Valet I used to love watching especially in WcW when she was with Doom, it was one of the things that re-solidified my love for wrestling.Sure Chris had been 'coasting' for a little bit and seemed stuck in Limbo but I was so hopeful for his ECW reighn, and now as I watch the replay of him vs Burke on TV I can't believe it will be the last match he ever had. His wife, his child.I think any speculation at the moment, while being only natural, is premature as there is no way we're going to know for at least a couple of days.

I think if my wife and child had just died horrendously in front of me, I'd probably take my life as well.This is just awful. I struggle to see what the WWE is going to do now in terms of storylines and the like.

You probably wouldn't if you had another two kids though. Far too early to be throwing about some of the speculation some are IMO.RIP Chris

On behalf of PBW's management its staff and its roster we wish our condolances to the memory of Chris Benoit who was a role model and an idol to many a fan and wrestler in the roster.As my job as being the voice of a promotion its a real hard job to post this but hopefully roster and management and fans post here to pay respect to one of the greatest men to grace the squared circle.Benoit is up with Eddie now having that long awaited match with Classie Freddie Blassie being on commentery with Gorilla Monsoon and Owen giving out pointers.

Posted on pbw forum