Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

Unless you interpret "Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family." as the show being cancelled, it is yet to be reported anywhere reliable. not to say it won't, but if some site I've never heard of is reporting it I would have expected PWInsider to be in ther by now too, not to mention WWE.com.

Just throwing another rumour into the hat, but on another forum I read that the "family incident" had been a car crash involving Woman. Not sure of the validity, but it wouldn't immediately support claims of coughing up blood.

But then how would Benoit end up dead?
I agree with the part of your post that I've not quoted, I think something highly suspicious occurred. I was just suggesting that if Woman had been in a car crash, it would be unlikely that both her and her son would have similar injuries that caused coughing up blood, so the cause of the deaths must have been other than poisoning.Sorry if that makes zero sense, I'm still not totally believing this...

Well, somebody's got to be a bit inappropriate and too early to say this, so it may as well be me:On Raw tonight they will do a ten count salute to Benoit. And when they do, Vince McMahon, his family, and his creative staff are going to look like complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt. In fact, if any McMahon family member has the gall to appear before the crowd tonight, they deserve to get cancer. Not MOJ exaggerating internet style cancer, but actual real terminal cancer.

Can't your self-righteousness wait just a few hours? Fuck off.

• Paid Members

Just throwing another rumour into the hat, but on another forum I read that the "family incident" had been a car crash involving Woman. Not sure of the validity, but it wouldn't immediately support claims of coughing up blood.

But then how would Benoit end up dead?
I agree with the part of your post that I've not quoted, I think something highly suspicious occurred. I was just suggesting that if Woman had been in a car crash, it would be unlikely that both her and her son would have similar injuries that caused coughing up blood, so the cause of the deaths must have been other than poisoning.Sorry if that makes zero sense, I'm still not totally believing this...
Thats okay, I still cant believe it either.We'll probably have to wait months for answers too, no one seems to know how Sherri died either.

• Paid Members

Good God, it just goes from disaster to disaster. I am angry and frustrated at Fate, to say the very least. There's a bad feeling all around, and my day is going to be cloudy tomorrow. I'm not "typing this with tears streaming down my face", but things suddenly just got darker.Chris Benoit, R.I.P.Wherever you are at present:"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord lift his countenance upon you, and give you peace."