Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Guest draVen

It doesn't fit in. As cold and morbid as it sounds, the probable yet sad truth is that Benoit lied to the WWE withh the intention of going home and killing his family.I don't really want to believe it either, but Meltzer is now reporting that the police believe Nancy was killed on the Saturday and the kid on Sunday, with Chris comitting suicide on the Monday. Benoit was already home Saturday because he had told WWE he was missing the house show that night. The kid somehow stayed alive until the Sunday and if she was to be found, surely 999 would be rung, not the kid dying day after.. and then Chris dying the day after that. It just doesn't make any sense to me right now, other than sadly, all signs seem to point to benoit murdering his family.But even if he didn't, this story isn't ending on a happy note. I fear it's only gonna get darker and more depressing...

Edited by draVen

I woke up today expecting the news wasn't going to be good, but I never expected it to have gone this route. It's too early to take anything as fact, but it looks like the police have made some pretty hefty conclusions, given that this is apparently the statement from a press conference that we are hearing.I hold onto some kind of vain hope this isn't true and there was some other reason behind this-no matter how horrible the result still is, this would make it ten times worse.

I can't recall a story coming from wrestling as big as this, tragic deaths of Owen and Eddie were shocking but to think Benoit murdered his own family and comitted suicide is some serious stuff which shocks me.