Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Anyone more know about the story of Woman suffocating her little boy with a black bin liner then Benoit killing her in a fit of rage when he arrived home then writing a note to the rest of his family then hanging himself?If anything this does sound reasonable.

Edited by remlap

Anyone more know about the story of Woman suffocating her little boy with a black bin liner then Benoit killing her in a fit of rage when he arrived home then writing a note to the rest of his family thing hanging himself?

Nothing that detailed has come out yet.Metzler is reporting that it was Chavo who got the strange text from Benoit.

Nothing that detailed has come out yet.

Its terrible tragedy, whatever the real details , but I'm just trying to justify the tributes to either the Beniot or Woman.Their little boy needs to be in our prayers till the real details come out, and of course Benoit's remaining children.

Wow. Wasn't expecting to wake up to this development. I hope it's not true. Crazy. Maybe his wife and son were really ill, and he killed them to take away the pain? Although he would've taken them to hospital, surely.

Is this a joke?
No. It was my thought process as I typed. Why would it be a joke?

Being woken up with this news this morning was just horrible - was always a big fan of Benoit's work and his intensity and skill in the ring. Hearing of his death was shocking enough, but to then read reports that he may potentially have murdered his wife and child first... his son was just 7 years old for fuck's sake... I'm just shocked. Stunned.Whatever transpires here, I truly have no words... What a sad day.

• Paid Members

Wow. Wasn't expecting to wake up to this development. I hope it's not true. Crazy. Maybe his wife and son were really ill, and he killed them to take away the pain? Although he would've taken them to hospital, surely.

Is this a joke?
Because that's what you do to bees, not people.

• Moderators

Anyone more know about the story of Woman suffocating her little boy with a black bin liner then Benoit killing her in a fit of rage when he arrived home then writing a note to the rest of his family thing hanging himself?

It was a comment left on gossip site TMZ.com, but "my buddy is a sheriff" posts left on celebrity gossip websites are usually not the most reliable of source.

Is this a joke?
Because that's what you do to bees, not people.
Have you never heard of Euthanasia?

• Paid Members

...and this is what i was scared to post as a 'possible senario' last night.Fuck.I just can't believe this.

Totally, me too... I got back last night from a pub crawl, and when I read about what had happened (the news had just broken) I was afraid to suggest any of this. Horrible to wake up and find that it's the likely scenario.

It was a comment left on gossip site TMZ.com, but "my buddy is a sheriff" posts left on celebrity gossip websites are usually not the most reliable of source.
Thank you, I was messaged the story yet had no idea where it came from.