Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Wow. Wasn't expecting to wake up to this development. I hope it's not true. Crazy. Maybe his wife and son were really ill, and he killed them to take away the pain? Although he would've taken them to hospital, surely.

Is this a joke?

• Paid Members

I have no idea how I feel after this latest development. It never once crossed my mind that he might have killed them.If he did, and I still hope someone else did, then any respect I had for him is gone. I wouldn't enjoy watching him or thinking about him. I'd also be pretty disappointed that I spent 3 hours of my life 'mourning' a scumbag.

Keller's audio update (I know, I know)

-He said it is being reported he suffocated his wife and son, perhaps a day apart. And then hung himself. Late Sunday night, he sent a strange text message to a person within the WWE. The police broke into the house at 2:30 pm today and found them in separate rooms.-Vince called all the wrestlers backstage this afternoon for an emergency meeting. Wrestler were already bawling and crying. A longtime WWE wrestler said it was the most emotional state he's ever seen the wrestlers.-There was a really uneasy feeling Sunday. Everybody felt something was wrong.-One wrestler said "It was bound to happen". There was a strong suspicion backstage that Benoit did this right away. There was also a suspicion that Nancy had done it. They had a volatile relationship and everyone knew it.-Hardly anybody backstage really knew Benoit. He had a very small inner circle that one time included Eddy Guerrero and recently included Chavo Guerrero. But even they had a certain psychological distance from Benoit. Everyone could tell that something wasn't right lately with Benoit.-He said that he was a very nice and pleasant person to be around, but a person close to Benoit said that Chris had "snap potential".-A lot of steroids were found in the Benoit household, and Benoit has had bouts with "roid rages". WWE may suffer publicly because of their unenforced "Wellness Policy".

I must admit, I am gutted that as a performer Benoit will be missed, but if he did do the killings of his wife and kid then the man surely must have either been ill or just a psycho.I hope he didnt do it, but it looks more and more likely now that he didShame :(

it never once crossed my mind that he was capable of doing such a thing, something must of really tripped in his head for him to kill his 2 loved ones like that, killing himself would be natural from the guilt I guess