Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I get the feeling you're really enjoying all of this, Moj. It'll make a witty anecdote on your internet wrestling show, that's for sure.

How many more loved characters, let alone another surefire hall of famer (not a gimmicked WWE one..) must die due to drugs, due to the pressures of working so many dates? How many more ten bell salutes have to be heard before the arsehole promotors like the McMahons change their ways?RIP to Chris Benoit and his family. Another hero gone way before time, working and dying for a business that only cares about the $$s.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.
Thank you very much. I guess I should put all my first thoughts about all things tragic through your stupidity filter the next time I want to express myself eh?

Well, that's just fucking idiotic. Benoit has nothing to do with British wrestling, therefore we wouldn't cover it.But yes, I always love HUGE NEWS STORIES. On 9/11 I watched constant news footage with my dad, taking it in turns to make cups of coffee. It was the best birthday he ever had. We were singing Let The Bodies Hit The Floor and everything.We also managed to get through it without him murdering me and my mum over a three day period.

Edited by CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

I sat here for 20 minutes trying to think of something to type. The words I type and delete many times over do not seem to sound right when I read them back. I will cherish the memory of Chris Benoit the wrestler for now and put to one side what my memory of Chris Benoit the man will be until more is known surrounding the circumstances. To eulogise over a man who may have killed his wife and son does not seem right to me so for the moment I say that the loss of Chris Benoit the wrestler is very sad indeed.

We also managed to get through it without him murdering me and my mum over a three day period.

That's a shame.
No it's not. Cos it's a very, very bad thing for a father to do. See?

Well, that's just fucking idiotic. Benoit has nothing to do with British wrestling, therefore we wouldn't cover it.But yes, I always love HUGE NEWS STORIES. On 9/11 I watched constant news footage with my dad, taking it in turns to make cups of coffee. It was the best birthday he ever had. We were singing Let The Bodies Hit The Floor and everything.We also managed to get through it without him murdering me and my mum over a three day period.

Apart from that last part, I actually had a laugh at that. At least something has cheered me up a bit.The entire murder-suicide thing is about as fucked up as it gets, and I wasn't even considering it when I seen this last night.

Another fallen wrestler, it sounds like very sad news connected to this situation however.Here's a bit I left on a page I do, might give someone a few moments of interest and maybe a smile??""The latest news about the death of Chris Benoit, follows an all too familiar trend of deaths at a young age of wrestling performers, I mean only last week we heard that Sherri Martel had passed away too.The reasons for the various wrestlers that have passed away have been different on many levels, but it does all lead to the same ending. Is there another profession, like film, music or other sports that has seen such a high loss of people linked to it in the past few years? Remember these aren

• Paid Members

As a side, all of you people who are "regretting" mourning his death, get a fucking grip. A bit of empathy wouldn't go a miss.

Fuck Off, people will feel how they want to feel.I'll never recognise him as anything but an amazing pro-wrestler. However, last night, I felt like one of my hero's had died and I felt sick. If I find out that he did it, I will be gutted that I felt so bad for someone who didn't deserve it.

lol rockbus, at least you're adding some humor to the thread.....so Beniot comes home and his wife/kid are somewhat ill, instead of calling the ambulance, he decides to kill them instead? Get a grip mate.He done his family in, he's sick and twisted.

So trying to find humanity in a man a lot of us respect instead of writing him off as a murderer is wrong? I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me that they'd like to find an explaination to all this that shows Benoit was not a murderer, or was acting for good reason. I'm currently in a bit of shock, so maybe my argument doesn't find perfect sense, but that doesn't mean my argument is any less valid than any other. Now go back to wherever you came from and let the rest of us have a sensible discussion.