Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

IF THIS WASN'T TRUE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED THE INFORMATION.BENIOT IS NOW KNOWN AS A MURDERER TO PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE, IT'S ON EVERY RADIO, NEWSPAPER, WEBSITE....IF THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND HAVE TO RETRACT IT THE COSTS WOULD BE HUGE. WHOEVER RELEASED THAT INFORMATION WAS 100% SURE.

The police have said they're treating it as a murder suicide... that does NOT mean that Benoit did it. And while WWE has some information about suspicious text messages, they can't release any more information. So therefore you can't make any judgement until the full facts are known. And those will be released in time.

• Paid Members

There not rumors, it's a fact.

No, what's a fact is that Woman and their son were killed, and Benoit killed himself. Only the preliminary reports indicate that the police BELIEVE that Benoit did it. The case has not been closed yet.

To all those eulogising, and all those throwing accusatory verbiage all over the place, may I remind you of one thing: the full details have not been released yet.As such, may I suggest you all stop jumping the fucking gun, because either way you're doing a disservice to the memory of Chris Benoit. Personally, I'm going to continue hoping that the full details reveal that he didn't do it. Just remember - before you decide to make an adverse judgement on a fellow human being, you'd better have all the facts, and had a damn good think about it as well.

Come off it, buddy. I personally, have chosen to use "If" a lot and I still pray that he didn't do a thing and my hero is still my hero, but you cannot blame people for jumping to seemingly obvious conclusions or for reacting.If it wasn't a great wrestler, people would jump all over him.
That may be the case, but the fact is nothing is set in stone yet. My whole point is that nothing has been proven conclusively, and therefore it is probably best to wait until the police conclude their investigation, because none of us know the particulars better than they do.Certainly, we're being a bit more dogged in our refusal to pass any kind of bad judgement on Benoit because of our emotional connection to him, but to be honest, that's probably the way people SHOULD be - a lot more heartache could be avoided if they were.Put it this way: label Benoit a murdering psychopath, and then have police reports come back saying that they found that his family were murdered by outsiders, and he, being too late to get there, killed himself from the grief, what happens then? People who did that are going to come across as being fickle and fairweather, and, hopefully, would feel bad about being in such a hurry to see someone in such a dark light.

this has ruined my life. im sitting in my room and my hero is dead.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting in my room enjoying this once in a lifetime event. Later on today, I'm going to buy a Wii.Life~

• Paid Members

Put it this way: label Benoit a murdering psychopath, and then have police reports come back saying that they found that his family were murdered by outsiders, and he, being too late to get there, killed himself from the grief, what happens then? People who did that are going to come across as being fickle and fairweather, and, hopefully, would feel bad about being in such a hurry to see someone in such a dark light.

Not going to happen though is it? I'd like that to be the case, but I agree with some of the other guys, albeit not as forcefully, the police must know something critical to release the amount of information they have.

I'm thinking for wwe.com to put that on their website, knowing the amount of shit the business is going to get as a result, is good enough for me.If it's wrong - fuck, they're only acting on the information they have. As is everyone on here.

Your not funny, Moj. Please stop.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

Uh huh... about a day after it happens. No autopsy, nothing. Just basing it off 'sources say'? Please wait for more information before labelling Benoit as a murderer. Edited by NickMills

Guest Fester Stallone

this has ruined my life. im sitting in my room and my hero is dead.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting in my room enjoying this once in a lifetime event. Later on today, I'm going to buy a Wii.Life~
it makes me feel better that you're fat and ugly and i'm not, but cheers for the sentiments.